Shakazulu

Spiral Dynamics

12 posts in this topic

Is going up the ladder of spiral dynamics done through self-help? How can one peg himself on the ladder and see what obstacles next?

Maybe read a book about spiral dynamics. I'm quite sure they talk about how to evolve past the steps there. But in general any self-help will help you advance.

25 minutes ago, Mighty Mouse said:

Honest observation, especially of oneself.

Oh shit ! There's some other kind of honest observation ?

1 hour ago, Shakazulu said:

Is going up the ladder of spiral dynamics done through self-help? How can one peg himself on the ladder and see what obstacles next?

Study all the stages precisely and hang out with the people who you consider in are in the next stage of yours.

45 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@egoless where can I study these stages 

Find a book or online course.

@Shakazulu Tell me about yourself, what really motives and matters to you. Be honest and don't just say, what you want the answer to be.

Do you see the world as "black and white" or any other way?

@Spiral  motivation matters to me, anyone can turn their life around in any given moment through desire. What sparks desire? Inspiration, what moves desire? Motivation, I feel like we all have the ability to move. But what/who's pushing us?

@Shakazulu Yes sure thats nice and all but, I can't put you anywhere by that response.

What motives you to, go up in the morning, go to work (or whatever else you do).

Some examples: perhaps you need to make a living, or perhaps you really enjoy what you do for a living. Perhaps you want money. Perhaps you want power, girls(guys?). I mean more practically. 

Does the idea of gender equality and feminism appeal to you to a big degree. Maybe your really into helping the environment. Maybe you want to create something for yourself that you can call your own. Stuff like that. 

Do you consider the world to be more grayscale than black and white. Or any other way?

I tried to keep the examples orange and green. So if you can find your motivations here, you know where your at. If not then you might still be there it's just outside what I thought of.

Also if you don't want to share that with everyone that fine, I get it. Since it's not clear to you, your clearly not yellow. Therefor I assumed you would belong to these very common stages.

Edited by Spiral

@Spiral what motivates me is my death. Being young and finding actualized almost feels like a fluke. Knowing my dreams are tangible through hard-work wakes me up earlier than ever. I wish to create/sing motivational lyrics that live beyond me. ( that don't seem like motivational lyrics or preachy)

I wish to leave a legacy for future dreamers, for them to understand it's possible and what they're going through is temporary. I wanna show them how we're all more alike than we believe. The problems they have are problems the kid down the street also has. I wish to embody possibility and motivation. The question I ask myself daily is how do I use my present time efficiently to get there. How do I develop myself to be a TRUE leader and give the world high quality art?