Ether

Do you meditate?

37 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, John Lula said:

1 hour a day of letting everything be as it is - do nothing. (been slacking of to 30 minutes lately thoug..) 1 hour is the ideal for me.

@Psyche_92How does 2 hours differ from 1 on a daily basis for you?

I can't really speak about that, since 2 hours a day is something i'm doing recently. 

I do, irregularly. The pattern so far seems to be a every other week - 20 mins to 1 hour of do nothing everyday.

Recently I've been mixing meditation with everyday experiences. Things trigger meditation states with deep concentration by themselves.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

11 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Who is meditating 

24qvu5.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

35 minutes ago, Shin said:

24qvu5.jpg

It's not Nazi when it's truth <3

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Faceless That’s amazing!  ?❤️ Took me decades.  That someone could not even believe in or do daily meditation and be in the meditative state of truth all day, blows my mind. How did you achieve this transcendence of thought so easily? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless That’s amazing!  ?❤️ Took me decades. 

?It’s not so amazing. I think it’s a common possiblity to all . It’s actually very simple. Perhaps to simple.  

I think the center prevents and delays this timelessness. The center being a movement of time/thought can only move in continuity to time/thought. 

Its not that ‘i’ meditate, but simply is it’s own action of meditation ‘attention/perception’ without the observer/the center

The catch is once you say hey am I meditating you are not. Lol                       

So its so simple that it’s extremely difficult. I’m sure you see what I mean. 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless I don’t see what you mean. It must be so simple I can’t grasp it. Maybe you’re like the child born as the reincarnation of the Dali Lama. It seems very possible & interesting to me. Maybe you just never added the ego to begin with, and never experienced self deception. So there was nothing to transcend, nothing to be realized. Maybe you have only existed as love it’self, and never saw reality as other than your own illusion. No veil, no void, only love. That’s amazing to me. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Faceless I don’t see what you mean. It must be so simple I can’t grasp it. Maybe you’re like the child born as the reincarnation of the Dali Lama. It seems very possible & interesting to me. Maybe you just never added the ego to begin with, and never experienced self deception. So there was nothing to transcend, nothing to be realized. Maybe you have only existed as love it’self, and never saw reality as other than your own illusion. No veil, no void, only love. That’s amazing to me. 

I don’t know this Dali lama?..and I don’t anythjng about reincarnation as far as the conception. I can tell you that there is as much rascality in the center as any other. But I see it very clearly the whole movement of that center... I am not fortunate enough to have not gone through illusion ‘psychological becoming’  and deception ‘fueled by fear’. But at the same time I appreciate and have learned from illusion and deception. Any interpretation we come to as a reason of why things are the way they are to me would fall short of the truth,  ‘As in of itself’ without our analyzation. I think it’s simply seeing the whole movement of the self so clear that this seeing acts as it’s own freedom. 

Like I said before I am not any different than any other. 

Edited by Faceless

Anyone find meditating after morning coffee is a no-no? I had to cut down coffee so won't relinquish my last one. However looking for "gaps between thoughts" technique reveals thoughts, mainly visual one after another. Is this just lack of practice or could it be the caffeine?

4 hours ago, Neo said:

Anyone find meditating after morning coffee is a no-no? I had to cut down coffee so won't relinquish my last one. However looking for "gaps between thoughts" technique reveals thoughts, mainly visual one after another. Is this just lack of practice or could it be the caffeine?

im not sure, but i think nothing outside your mind can affect you.

im not sure, but i think nothing outside your mind can affect you.

It's not outside your mind though caffeine is it? After you've drunk it, all through the blood stream and mind.

2 minutes ago, Neo said:

It's not outside your mind though caffeine is it? After you've drunk it, all through the blood stream and mind.

What I mean is it might be that nothing outside can affect you, in another words, nothing external can affect your thoughts. Its about some unknown variables, how much you resisted and thought about the problem.

Otherwise people wouldn't be jacking up 5LeoDMT if nothing affected the mind...

3 hours ago, Neo said:

Otherwise people wouldn't be jacking up 5LeoDMT if nothing affected the mind...

im saying only yourself with thoughts can affect yourself. we dont control thoughts, we dont know why they go crazy