Nexeternity

A rant

13 posts in this topic

People are stressed out of their minds.  They put shit and poison in their body.  They eat animals that have been tortured.  They blow up the sky scaring the birds and dogs.  They buy useless shit that will fill the planet with more garbage.  They treat their loved ones with indifference and judgement.

And they think I am weird cause I smoke toad venom.

And I am supposed to keep quiet, let everything happen, not resist it, be enlightened.

I have to be compassionate, loving and accepting as the madness surrounds me.

Keep my truths quiet and not rock the boat.

They drink so they wont feel.  But I feel.  The world teeming with suffering.  A planet trying to heal.

I wish things would be different.

Maybe I have to accept this is how I think and feel.

And do something about it.

My heart is broken.  I want to cry.

Then have a good cry. Investigate that broken heart. Shed light on that darkness within ... It is your ally crying out to be embraced.

I cried!  I feel a bit better.

This video helped heh

I need to cry more.  Its really healing.  

Thank you for the replies.

Happy new year!  Thank you for letting me be authentic and for not judging me.

2 hours ago, Nexeternity said:

People are stressed out of their minds.  They put shit and poison in their body.  They eat animals that have been tortured.  They blow up the sky scaring the birds and dogs.  They buy useless shit that will fill the planet with more garbage.  They treat their loved ones with indifference and judgement.

And they think I am weird cause I smoke toad venom.

And I am supposed to keep quiet, let everything happen, not resist it, be enlightened.

I have to be compassionate, loving and accepting as the madness surrounds me.

Keep my truths quiet and not rock the boat.

They drink so they wont feel.  But I feel.  The world teeming with suffering.  A planet trying to heal.

I wish things would be different.

Maybe I have to accept this is how I think and feel.

And do something about it.

My heart is broken.  I want to cry.

Here's a good exercise.  Write out an answer in your own words to this question: What does it mean to be compassionate?  Just write what authentically resonates with you.  Forget about writing what you think you should write.  Just channel what comes out authentically.

And then a week later do the same for this exercise:  What does it mean to be uncompassionate?  I want you to wait a week do you forget what you wrote for the first exercise.  I want you to have a clear head for both, without any biases in there.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Nexeternity Wow, for whatever it's worth, I just got done listening to Across the universe and Let it be. Synchronicity?

1 hour ago, Nexeternity said:

I cried!  I feel a bit better.

This video helped heh

I need to cry more.  Its really healing.  

Thank you for the replies.

Happy new year!  Thank you for letting me be authentic and for not judging me.

I read it to my mother, because she keeps on judging me for my 'alternative' choices, while she drinks, eats meat etc, and because it is part of the culture it's somehow OK. But I like Indian culture more sue me 

Her response: Some people like poetry

-.- 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

3 hours ago, Nexeternity said:

The world teeming with suffering.  A planet trying to heal.

It has to go full circle. Feeling deeper will allow you to move on faster. And from that space do something to help the planet heal - one day, one person at a time...always starting with oneself :)

Edited by Natasha
spelling

@Nexeternity  I have a saying I've used to express an idea about my path in the world I would like to share it with you.... with a little bit of (customizing) to your message so I hope it may bring some clarity.

When I was idealistic (and I saw suffering and abuse all around) I wanted to change the world, now I am realistic and am contented that (the suffering and abuse in) the world won't change me. ~ SOUL

One of the most powerful things we can do to heal the world is to heal ourselves and be an example that there is healing for anyone who seeks it. So be that toad smoking dreamer and shine like a diamond!

3 hours ago, SOUL said:

One of the most powerful things we can do to heal the world is to heal ourselves and be an example that there is healing for anyone who seeks it. So be that toad smoking dreamer and shine like a diamond!

I completely agree with this, seems to be the only real way for the planet to change. The problem is we think there are problems out there in a physical world that need to be "fixed".  We all need to dive deep and heal, transcend the sinking ship. However long that takes, the source doesn't care, it has all of eternity.

@SOUL toad smoking dreamer, love it! xD

I agree, and Leo's signature, or rather Socrates says it too ;)

"Let him that would move the world first move himself"

Edited by phoenix666

whatever arises, love that