werlight

Who We Really Are ! .. I Am

6 posts in this topic

Nothing I can write can describe the beauty that we are. It needs to be experienced. It is meant to be discovered. But If I had to put it in words this is what I would say:

We are pure awareness, pure love and pure light, eternal, divine and one with everything and everyone. We are one with all that IS. (We are one with God)

What do yo think ?

1 hour ago, werlight said:

Nothing I can write can describe the beauty that we are. It needs to be experienced. It is meant to be discovered. But If I had to put it in words this is what I would say:

We are pure awareness, pure love and pure light, eternal, divine and one with everything and everyone. We are one with all that IS. (We are one with God)

What do yo think ?

You should read the "On Having No Head" thread.  You realize that you are not living in consciousness..... Because YOU ARE consciousness.  You are not just the emptiness, or the nothingness in the room, you are the empty space and nothingness everywhere.  You are the Universe.

This little light of mine...Im ganna let it shine OHH this little light of mine..Im ganna let it shine

let it shine let it shine let it shine

32 minutes ago, Ramu said:

You should read the "On Having No Head" thread.  You realize that you are not living in consciousness..... Because YOU ARE consciousness.  You are not just the emptiness, or the nothingness in the room, you are the empty space and nothingness everywhere.  You are the Universe.

Beautiful Ramu..