Empty

That Questions Comes To My Mind A Lot!!!

12 posts in this topic

While trying to work on myself throught personal developent and trying to change my life, a puzzling question comes to my mind: " ...So man, After doing all of this  personal development and all this hard work, you will die?!!! 

In my opinion it depends on what do you think about what will happen after your death?

And there another question should be asked here ,if you will die in all cases why I don't kill my self now and end my life rather than doing all that hard work 

Try to mediate and self inquiry to find the answer and then you may feel comfortably 

Edited by Nana_Kh

2 hours ago, An actualizer said:

While trying to work on myself throught personal developent and trying to change my life, a puzzling question comes to my mind: " ...So man, After doing all of this  personal development and all this hard work, you will die?!!! 

Why do you think that thought is yours?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

4 hours ago, Nana_Kh said:

In my opinion it depends on what do you think about what will happen after your death?

And there another question should be asked here ,if you will die in all cases why I don't kill my self now and end my life rather than doing all that hard work 

Try to mediate and self inquiry to find the answer and then you may feel comfortably 

Hi, Nana. I believe that after death, there will day of judgment and heaven and hell..ect( I am a muslim). I do value the benefits of meditation a lot, and I have been practicing it now for 4 months. Also, I have been practicing prayer ( muslim prayer) since an early age of my life. I would rather go with a divine guidance trying meanwhile to work on my personal developemtn and all that stuff. This is, for me, is the wise choice :)

@An actualizer You die anyway, so either you can live selfish or devote your time breathing by helping others in any way you possible can. Stay motivated brother! 

3 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Why do you think that thought is yours?

I do not know wether it is mine or not, but who says it is not mine? lol

Just now, Jay Brown said:

@An actualizer You die anyway, so either you can live selfish or devote your time breathing by helping others in any way you possible can. Stay motivated brother! 

Yes, I will try to live by the higher value of life. :) it is just the beginning is hard, and requires serious commitment. ;)

As long as you live in the present and enjoy every second of it, you don't need to worry about what will happen when you'll die. Worry is futile.

Edited by Simona Ctin

5 hours ago, An actualizer said:

I do not know wether it is mine or not, but who says it is not mine? lol

Can you find out? Do you think thoughts are yours for sure?

Sometimes I have crazy ideas that it doesn't seem to be mine, but maybe I am wrong.
:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16