Monkey-man

Different stages of enlightenment (b/c people here are so confused)

3 posts in this topic

I think we're all very much confused about different stages of enlightenment.

People here are not sure what is full enlightenment and what is not full, how many stages there are, what is considered as truth and what is not yet truth, is truth the final thing or are there stages beyond truth when truth becomes even more true. Seems like this causes many debates here about 'this guy is enlightened and this guy isn't', I think good terminology and distinction of stages is what we lack. Seems like there are many stages, but even experienced seekers and teachers do not seem to make sense and describe what are those stages and are there stages at all. I don't get this awakening within park and awakening from the park, and coming back to park distinction. It'll be awesome if Leo you can make a video about it, or maybe vlog, or even answer it here. Thanks

The more enlightened person is simply aware of more traps than the less enlightened person is — which are not just theoretically known, but put to work in practice. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor yes except that there is truth which is not what most folks are talking about. all talking about some stages of enlightenment, god realization, disolving ego etc = all these are heavens. its not yet truth because reality is still real here, and heaven is still real.

real truth goes beyond. so thats where all misconceptions comes from. i'm actually doubtful that people need or want to know what is final truth. they will rather become frustrated and distracted. so I can feel Leo's resistance of talking about different stages. 

hehe truth is no good, its neutral and just truth. while 'dominant' and 'famous' form of enlightenment, awakening, stages of realization and consciousness expansion are all good things or god things, but truth is truth.