egoless

Setting up proper trip intention

7 posts in this topic

I want several deep insights from my next trip. I know it does not usually work out as planned but Imho you can still set up some intention beforehand. So basically right now I need to get more compassionate and open to people, more expressive. I have been very closed later years so this is the major aspect of my life which suffers. I also need to become selfless once again and experience powerful unity with the reality to supercharge my meditations. Does anyone has advanced tips how to set up the proper intentions and whether it is possible to work on several aspects within the one trip. Maybe it's better to spread those to different sessions.

@Leo Gura Is there any specific videos you recommend me to watch before/during/after the trip? This will greatly help me.

@Nahm can you be more specific? Day vs night and maybe you can recommend some viseo to watch 

All the psychedelic vídeos are really good. Especially the one explaining how to use it for personal growth.

I would just set a light intention.  Anything you rigidly forcé creates resistance and backlash.  The psychedelic will humble you.

@egoless DON”T shroom tired. I suggest a really good night’s sleep prior, then take em no later than maybe 6pm. Eat clean for a few days prior, maintain focus on wanted / positive. Make tea, don’t eat em. Don’t take too much, have a trip sitter, don’t call the police. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The most practical advice I can give you is to cut out processed foods for the days up until tripping and to drink lots of water. I've found that generally any time I try to plan out my trip or I have certain questions I want to figure out, typically the experience ends up having little or nothing to do with that. You can set your intention as 'growth' and that will be good I think.