Marks199

I am in a big doubt in investment in myself or investment in my work future

4 posts in this topic

:(Hi, I am Ivan. I am in a big doubt should I pay the gym to get very ready for the summer that is coming to Europe because I need stronger legs for working at my job. And I am very but very good at the gym but also I need more money for myself to get independent because otherwise, this family is trying to do everything possible for destroying me I even ended up in a hospital here in Croatia. I try everything by myself but it seems so hard. At the moment I have about 420 euros at my bank account my mother tells me she can support me but with not a lot of money. I am in a very big doubt I am not sure for myself if I am gonna achieve it. The idea is also to move away to work in another city. And since Leo once said that the comfort zone that we`ve been developing is destroying us makes me scared of any decision I make well not at least the one where I get independent. And with the car that I drive and that I haven't earned. I don`t know if it is a good step to start going to the gym or not. I don`t know if I am following good the steps of Leo. :(

@Marks199 Myabe give Leo a break, recognize your problem is resistance / unwanted thinking. It is the doubt that is the problem. You should meditate everyday. This makes it much easier to focus on what you want. Go with basic science and common sense. Start exercising and turning in applications for jobs, or start your own business. Good luck! You can. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Hi again! My top 5 goals are:

1. To be very built.

2. To be a great life coach.

3. And to study hard in life.

4. Travell around the world.

5. To cure me of ego obsession and generalized anxiety disorder.

The first three that I named are the ones which I use while I visualize.