Monkey-man

My religion is Guraism

14 posts in this topic

I think I know what was it like to be disciple of Jesus, Buddha or Muhammad. What was it like to attend their meetings and just sit and listen what wise man has to say. Disciple gets thrilled from shared wisdom, makes notes and contemplates about that. I totally can relate to that because I wait what Leo Gura has to say in his videos so I can learn some new wisdom, and for some reason it feels very thrilling to receive such wisdom (maybe that's how religions started :D ). Perhaps it has to do with recognition of high competency of wise man. You feel like his competency gets transmitted into you, and it makes you excited as if you discovered or achieved something.

Now I'm not implying cult-like thinking or anything, because first commandment of Guraism is that everything is belief, go discover truth for yourself. :) And this is wise. If only Bible had such note - 'but this Bible is lie, go discover truth for yourself', oh man we'd live in different world today.. Actually, NO. It's delusion, if Bible had such note then no one would ever read it and spread it. It is as if CNN News reporter tells: 'But all News here are lies, go discover truth for yourself!' - No one would listen to news who claims its own falsehood. People don't understand :) They would rather find another religious book which states that all stories there are truth. LOL What an irony 

Edited by Monkey-man

35 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Let’s nail him up tomorrow

@Nahm :)  Shouldn't we at least wait until Easter?

2 hours ago, Monkey-man said:

I think I know what was it like to be disciple of Jesus, Buddha or Muhammad. What was it like to attend their meetings and just sit and listen what wise man has to say. Disciple gets thrilled from shared wisdom, makes notes and contemplates about that. I totally can relate to that because I wait what Leo Gura has to say in his videos so I can learn some new wisdom, and for some reason it feels very thrilling to receive such wisdom (maybe that's how religions started :D ). Perhaps it has to do with recognition of high competency of wise man. You feel like his competency gets transmitted into you, and it makes you excited as if you discovered or achieved something.

Now I'm not implying cult-like thinking or anything, because first commandment of Guraism is that everything is belief, go discover truth for yourself. :) And this is wise. If only Bible had such note - 'but this Bible is lie, go discover truth for yourself', oh man we'd live in different world today.. Actually, NO. It's delusion, if Bible had such note then no one would ever read it and spread it. It is as if CNN News reporter tells: 'But all News here are lies, go discover truth for yourself!' - No one would listen to news who claims its own falsehood. People don't understand :) They would rather find another religious book which states that all stories there are truth. LOL What an irony 

Well, it's not lie or truth, more like

"this here is a hypothesis,  go test it and see if it's true for you, because it's true for me"

-1/12 is Infinity 

Be careful.  Take the concepts Leo is giving you and contemplate and formulate them for yourself.  A borrowed Spirituality is not a genuine Spirituality.  You need to be influenced by Leo — not a follower of Leo.  You need to be coming up with your own authentic meanings for the words that Leo exposes to you. 

Guraism commandment #1: All commandments are to be used as ships to cross the ocean and discarded once the island is reached.

-1/12 is Infinity 

Pops some popcorn opens a chair and sits down ....... Oh sorry I was not meaning to intrude I am just waiting for Leo's response. This should entertaining.  

Leo will you be dragging your own cross or should we install one ?

• Nails ....check
  • Crown of thorns ... check
  • Thin scrawny bald man to persecute ...... still waiting
  • Impending martyrdom .....not complete
  • resurrection...... not complete 

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

@brovakhiin Can you go get the holy grail and spear of destiny please.

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind. 

I am offering gura deprogramming and exorcism services for any who need to be broken free from the hypnosis of his persona and if this forum is any indication there are quite a few that can definitely use it.

PM me with any inquiries or questions hehe

He has to go through the "authentication process"  before he can become a religious icon. Those are the rules.

Haha have fun but be careful with demonising anything. Intent was in appreciation and gratefulness for his work. 

Demonizing - further from truth

Gratefulness, appreciation, acceptance - closer to truth