Shanmugam

My Life

6 posts in this topic

inspiring! congrats and thank you <3

what was the single most powerful tool on your journey? (just curious)

whatever arises, love that

@Shanmugam thank you, I will. I'm actually reading one of Osho's books right now! what a coincidence.. or maybe not xD

whatever arises, love that

@phoenix666 my life is full of coincidences, the recent ones are related to Osho. My son was born on Dec 11th last year, which is Osho's birthday. I wrote a book this year, wanted to publish it on Dec 11th but decided to publish it on November 22nd.. I ordered a copy for myself immediately, the payment failed and shipping delayed, called customer service and he offered express shipping for free.. And the book was delivered exactly on Dec 11th this year.

Also, I was discussing something on Quora with a lady named Savita regarding Osho. We were discussing a specific topic (regarding blindly the following someone) and while discussing I saw her profile and found out that she had written a book about Osho. I googled her named and landed upon a Youtube video in which she was talking about her book. Once the video was over, the Youtube automatically played the next video, which was exactly the topic we were discussing. And Osho was saying in that video exactly what I had been thinking for a while. Here is the video:

The topic of this video is pretty much the last chapter in my book and I had also mentioned a little bit about this coincidence.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1