egoless

How to set the proper intention for trip

2 posts in this topic

So basically at this point I need to contemplate and self reflect on different aspects of my life. First of all, I need to connect with my LP and define my future vision. I also need to open up more and be more expressive towards people. More caring and more compassionate. I struggle on this very much and lately I’ve been very closed. And ofcorse I need to advance in my spirituality and supercharge my meditations by experiencing ego death and unity with reality.

How can I set the proper intentions for the trip to achieve all of those. Is it productive to concentrate on all of these aspects simultaneously in one trip. Or it’s better to spread those intentions over several trips?

Advanced psychonauts welcome for advice

I think you have done all the things you need to be done. Your mind is full of questions and doubts. You don't have to prepare more. 

See where the trip goes and you will remember all your questions during the trip and some questions will be completely irrelevant. I suggest you question your beliefs and yourself in general. What you do months and years before is more important than setting a goal just days before. 

Remember: Everything is alright now. Everything is alright during the trip and everything is alright after the trip.