Colin

Blog Video

8 posts in this topic

Loved the recent blog video, felt like a nice little summation of many of the videos from the last year plus.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

@Colin Yea I enjoyed it too! I really like the more casual, informal style stuff, like the retreat vlogs Leo did a while ago. 

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Really nice one  , But something I am noticing  @Leo Gura why you look so skinny  ?  It's looks rather unhealthy  ! Consider hitting the gym I guess.... 

I have watched the video (Although just half of it)  and after contemplating for a while ,  He is making a fucken huge claim  , Going from  0 to 100  ! Understanding it all.... I am not sure if it's possible 

Edited by Ayilton

Yeah that was a great video but @Leo Gura... what about the decoration hahah ? :) 

Edited by Paul EMD

Thanks, I’ll watch it now.  Leo, I’m on board for the 10 year commitment.  Let’s take the entire trip together.  I started watching your videos in the summer of 2014, so that’s 3.5 years of investment for me so far.  So, If we do another 10 years, that will be a total of 13.5 years of investment for me. Imagine where I’ll be then!  I’ll be one very happy 50 year old!

Edited by Joseph Maynor