Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
molosku

Mystical and bizarre psychedelic experiences

2 posts in this topic

In this thread, we share and discuss some of the weirdest and most bizarre experiences you've had on psychedelics. What I'm interested specifically are all the experiences that could not be summed up to just "took psychedelics, got ego death" kinda experiences (although they are obviously very profound), but that is not exactly the topic here.To illustrate, I'll share a few of my own stories. 

200uq LSD and 10g of (weak) magic mushrooms

I lied on a sofa, staring at the ceiling. Suddenly, as well as on the sofa, I was on the ceiling looking at myself. I was now simultaneously two versions of myself, on the ceiling and one on the sofa and I did not know which one I was. This lasted under 10 seconds and then I snapped out of it.

On the same trip, I suddenly realized that if I stop walking and moving I wont remember who I was, what I was doing, where I was, or anything. I was walking in circles contemplating what I should do, until I realized that this is just fear in action and I stopped and closed my eyes.  At that instant, just as I thought, I forgot who I was, where I was in space (lying, standing, sitting), and what lead me to that situation. In my visuals, I was violently being pulled into a wormhole of some kind, and then suddenly a massive sense of infinity hit me, and I opened my eyes because I was just so baffled out of my mind. I would not sum it up as an ego death, It was something else, as I was not left with any insight into myself really. It was a touch of space and eternity.

A side note, I would not recommend combining LSD and mushrooms to anyone: you go as they say, completely bonkers. People who do them together are drawn to doing them together and don't need a recommendation. 

350uq LSD

I was peaking hard and my focus was suddenly being pulled intensely on a particular spot on the wall. Then I switched my gaze upon that spot, and the view behind my window. Suddenly I was hit with this immense non-verbal feeling of "nothing is really inside anything" and at that moment, I became my consciousness. My heart was pounding and I felt a strange pressure around my chest. Tears started to flow like waterfalls, yet I had no emotions except for a huge "OH. MY. GOD." -feeling. I felt as I saw everything for the first time. I could hear my fast paced breathing and pulse, but I was not inside my head anymore, my body was like another piece of furniture, an unrelated object. I was a point of consciousness, levitating in the air. My eyes were not seeing, seeing happened and I had no eyes. This lasted for about 45 seconds, and then it faded away. I spent the whole evening thinking what the FOX (see, don't always have to curse) just happened. I came to the conclusion that It was not an enlightenment experience, it was something else, a very TRUE state of perceiving the space around me.

15g of (semi weak) mushrooms and 5g harmala

This is a short, but a beautiful one. I was meditating and peaking quite hard. I was on about 40min mark of my meditation, and I was in a trance that made my whole body feel like I'm a statue. Then a sudden insight hit me: This here, is it. I can do absolutely nothing, in my mind or otherwise, to be more me than I already am. This is what my being is. This insight was related to problems/frustration around self-inquiry that I had pondered for some time. The most biggest, dumbest smile was all over my face, and a warm sweet wave of insight euphoria hit my body and I felt a strong sense of completion, wholeness and bliss. I meditated some more after that, and then i got up. And after that, I became, in my mind, a pirate :)

-              -                 -

These kinds of non-enlightenment experiences are to me, deeply interesting and profound. As enlightenment, they seem to happen very randomly and unexpectedly, I don't experience something like the examples above on every trip, even on similar doses. They are something that really can be accessed only on psychedelics, they carry with them an immense sense of reality and unreality, mixed together into this brew of experience that defies language, logic and intuition. They are not exactly as "useful" or pursue-worth as a genuine awakening, but nevertheless, very very deep and profound. 

'' This here, is it. I can do absolutely nothing, in my mind or otherwise, to be more me than I already am. This is what my being is.'' Nice insight. Deep down we know we are nothing and can't do anything. Higher intelligences are at play at this very second, making existence possible. We are ourselves evidence of that, but perfection can only be seen by perfect eyes and a clear mind.