Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MrMog

First Trip ever...in Amsterdam...Good Idea?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

so i'm doing a trip to amsterdam in december. I have no experience with tripping or drugs. I just did coke 2 times and smoked allot of weed in my teens and early 20s, but I stopped it completely because at the end of my 'weed-career' I really didn't enjoy it anymore and i had allot of paranoia and the feeling that I will get insane the next minute almost every time i smoked. But I have grown allot since, so I'm thinking about doing some mushrooms (or something else?) in Amsterdam just by myself. Do you think that is a good idea for my first trip? What are your overall thoughts on this? Any recommendations?

Greetings

@MrMog Is there any hereditary reason you would be paranoid? I know flower can cause this but just be careful and consider history of mental illness. With that being said, psilocybin saves lives.

truffles are legal. But, if you had paranoia you should avoid psychedelics. Or at least consult with someone who is expert.

Edited by egoless

Good idea! Weed causing paranoia is not a mental illness, it's just what weed does to those who love to be in control. 

Get some beginner level truffles, and take a dose in Vondelpark. It will be awesome.