Finn

Can't Finish The Course. Help?

10 posts in this topic

I bought the life purpose course almost a year ago and got stuck half a year ago. Upon reviewing where I got stuck, which was this massive list of hypothetical questions, it seems I still can't continue. Are there perhaps people who could get past this and could help me figure it out?

9 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

#1. What do you enjoy doing?

Well, that's what I'm trying to figure out. That's what I got stuck on.

10 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

#2. Do you know what's passive income?

The simplest way to put it would be a business that runs itself, right?

@Finn Ok. #2 is a good answer. For #1, I answered that question by thinking back to my childhood. I loved art the best -- painting and crafting. But, it was hard to market, so I learned a pictorial language to market art, and in the process, got a job as a bilingual teacher. I'm still in the process of mastery and passive income.

So, in other words, all you have to do is figure out what you love to do naturally, and go on from there.

Please feel free to have a look at what I did so far as reference. Hopefully, those will help. Please ask if you have further questions. 

29 minutes ago, Finn said:
41 minutes ago, Key Elements said:

#1. What do you enjoy doing?

Well, that's what I'm trying to figure out. That's what I got stuck on.

this is a common mistake. people try to find out what they enjoy doing before actually trying out stuff.

do differently this time. go out, get into random stuff and just start doing them.

then you'll be able to know what you like and what you don't like.

unborn Truth

I believe I have always been bored, even during childhood. I had to be kept busy. I wouldn't go out and do something on my own. There was always some kind of force involved. 

Is there a way to deal with the anxiety that goes hand in hand with doing anything new? Assume anxiety levels of someone afraid to talk to their own friends.

Edited by Finn

31 minutes ago, Finn said:

Is there a way to deal with the anxiety that goes hand in hand with doing anything new?

See, here's the thing. Maybe you want to go into psychology and counsel ppl with anxiety. I dunno. You got to go and find out. Maybe you're interested in this topic.

I got stuck on the 100 questions too. Did nothing for several months. Now I picked it up and continued, and a few exercises further down I really got unstuck and could even go back to the exercise!

@Finn If you get stuck like that, just skip that part and move on. Don't be perfectionistic. You can always revisit a part.

The key is not getting paralyzed. That's the worst of all possible scenarios.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.