Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

Wine and meditation

5 posts in this topic

Lately I have been into wines heavily. I've tried some of the best wines from france, Italy, spain chile and portugal. I usually enjoy my glass of red wine twice a day - in the morning and before going to bed. This is one of the best ways to train your awareness with the feeling channel. There is no way you get distracted while tasting quality wine. This quickly turned into special kind of meditation for me. Try it. Feel free to enjoy it with extra old dutch yellow cheese.

Edited by egoless

Gotta meke the process more enjoyable. Plus it's healthy if you do it moderately. Feel that profound effect of antioxidants in your body..

2 hours ago, egoless said:

Lately I have been into wines heavily. I've tried some of the best wines from france, Italy, spain chile and portugal. I usually enjoy my glass of red wine twice a day - in the morning and before going to bed. This is one of the best ways to train your awareness with the feeling channel. There is no way you get distracted while tasting quality wine. This quickly turned into special kind of meditation for me. Try it. Feel free to enjoy it with extra old dutch yellow cheese.

In my experience, I raise my state of consciousness after 2-3 glass of of red wine. For me, that state lasts 1-2 hour and follows by a pretty long period (6-12 hours) of discomfort. I have tried to reach "absolute  infinity" with wine and alcohol as well as psychedelics. The big problem i,v noticed with wine/alcohol is that you have to let go 100% if you want the meditative effect, to let go that much on alcohol is playing with fire. It can easily turn into a week of depression and low consciousness behaviour and damaging of your body.

Edited by Hsinav