ButlerMr Gleeson

Being That Kid And Then Now

4 posts in this topic

As a Kid, growing up in the United Kingdom I used to think about deep things like if I exist now and this is my reality of what I am and I am reality then does anybody else exist? AS A LITTLE KID I THOUGHT THIS! and A LOT!! 

Through conditioning, society and family can lead our focus away from our deep and existentially Natural curiosity for life on a deep fundamental level. No wonder I was and still am working on depression for most of my years as I am now 19..

WHAT I AM TRYING TO SPEAK OUT ABOUT IS the fact that the most natural thoughts that you can have about life and curiosity in general can be tossed out in the trash, why you may ask? because we listen to the opinions of others that lead us away from our authenticity, away from our true nature of being and discovering!

Through personal development now that I do this everyday, I really start to analyse people in public and those I (considered) close from my past I now drift away from, its all positive though! But what I notice is really how asleep they are and where I was, even the shop clerk today. me:how are you? Clerk: Oh fine :L BUSY! 

My thought: Oh yeah? Bust doing something meaningful to be enlightened and advance humanity, or is you're focus and attention on petty things that are dragging you in a hamster wheel of negativity and daily routines everyday???Do you even know you're potential if you wanted a new life of self love and exponential growth to create a deeply fulfilling life of expansion?? You have to want it, the help, support and momentum comes next. It is possible y'know my dear. Do not discount that fact.

I notice my Mama doing this..trying to get a 2nd job doing retail and cleaning, she seems even more unhappy and exhausted, I see her squandering her potential as I grow and expand at 19. I can do nothing but help myself..i tried, does nothing..

On the other hand I want to get out there that personal growth is incredible and discovering you're real nature, the truth about you're behavior to change it to reach a more noble and meaningful + conscious life where you align you're values and keep integrity with them.. Nothing is more satisfying or deeply rewarding than realizing you're true potential in life..

Peace out!

-Mr.G

8 minutes ago, ButlerMr Gleeson said:

Through conditioning, society and family can lead our focus away from our deep and existentially Natural curiosity for life on a deep fundamental level. No wonder I was and still am working on depression for most of my years as I am now 19..

I too had a depression. From when I was in my early teens until I was 28. The best thing that could have happened to me.

Ultimately it is the outlook on who it is you want to become..you are you right now, you're in he circumstances you're in, you can accept those and then it it possible to slowly work everyday towards you're higher consciousness values in life as nothing in life really is more rewarding than living up to you're higher self, expansion is fundamentally what happiness and leading a fulfilling life is at the core!

When you are gaining consciousness and awareness, you are able to fully assess the kind of thoughts that are occurring, the external circumstances in you're life slowly start to change in positive ways you never thought were possible due to the old low conscious mindsets and limiting beliefs you had, you live up to you're real values and passions which creates more momentum and motivation and therefor eliminates all suffering that you were consistently living (not saying the world will be an idealistic fantasy of paradise all of a sudden) BUT  you have control over how you feel because you know what you're values are and where you want them to take you, external factors in life no longer have the power over you because you understand the truths and workings of you're psychology!!

Striving for higher consciousness thoughts is the most rewarding and freeing feeling you can ever do, chasing after external success is a big trap, a big dead end and eventually you will find out it is not what makes you fulfilled but will create regrets..

-Mr.G