Galyna

The Moment Of Your Birth Is Just A Story!

49 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, step1 said:

All my memories are first person.  If you see yourself in third person that may be a form of detachment from your memory.

okay, I think I got you, sorry for this :)

I see myself always from third person. It is like a movie for me in my head, you?

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Ayla

I=all Reality :)

Just now, Galyna said:

okay, I think I got you, sorry for this :)

I see myself always from third person. It is like a movie for me in my head, you?

LOL I must be the only one who has first person memories.  Interesting

Just now, Galyna said:

@Ayla

I=all Reality :)

cool.... but there' no energy behind that. Meaning, it is coming from Mr Mind

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

4 minutes ago, Ayla said:

@Galyna

present yourself to me please :)

Not sure what you mean, Ayla, my first language is Russian, "present" might have 2 diffrenet meanings, lol :), either introduce or to give as a gift :)

3 minutes ago, Pinocchio said:

Maybe you haven't looked closely enough :D

you? :D

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

Just now, Galyna said:

Not sure what you mean, Ayla, my first language is Russian, "present" might have 2 diffrenet meanings, lol :), either introduce or to give as a gift :)

introduce :)

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

I truly believe we are awareness.

Every human is a vessel that carries this Awareness, however, this awareness is far from nothing. It is everything. Pure Consciousness.

Marianne Williamson described it this way… If you image a lamp. It gives off light as we all know. But this lamp only gives off light if it is plugged into a power source which, without that, there would be no light. If we identify with the body and mind we are identifying with the lamp, which is an object and has no purpose without the power source. In reality we are the vessel through which the light comes through and through awareness we are connected to the pure energy of conscientiousness. Experiencing life through our human experience.

I agree totally that we are not the human we were labelled by other humans when we were born. But is there a greater power at work here, way beyond a human explanation. Where we are all connected. We are all one and the same energy experiencing life. Which continues infinitely, in one dimension or another.

Any thoughts?

@Ayla

5 minutes ago, Pinocchio said:

Someone's on a isness-high... :P

almost had coffee come out of my nose.

5 minutes ago, Pinocchio said:
1 minute ago, Pinocchio said:

Way too many...

:o

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

7 minutes ago, AliM said:

I truly believe we are awareness.

Every human is a vessel that carries this Awareness, however, this awareness is far from nothing. It is everything. Pure Consciousness.

Marianne Williamson described it this way… If you image a lamp. It gives off light as we all know. But this lamp only gives off light if it is plugged into a power source which, without that, there would be no light. If we identify with the body and mind we are identifying with the lamp, which is an object and has no purpose without the power source. In reality we are the vessel through which the light comes through and through awareness we are connected to the pure energy of conscientiousness. Experiencing life through our human experience.

I agree totally that we are not the human we were labelled by other humans when we were born. But is there a greater power at work here, way beyond a human explanation. Where we are all connected. We are all one and the same energy experiencing life. Which continues infinitely, in one dimension or another.

Any thoughts?

"Every human is a vessel that carries this Awareness"

That is the thing, you do not know how "real" other people are? What if ( as Emerald said to me last night) "...other people are just content of your Consciousness.." Then you are just the only one Lamp :) 

Edited by Galyna

@99th_monkey please don't ! 

coffee at this hour???????? 

iikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

@99th_monkey

What really makes me mad that I can not check how real everything that is around me. It is bugging me so so so so so much.  And the only way to check it is to become "everything"

Your looking to answer your questions. Can i suggest something different ? STOP trying to "answer" a question.. to truly answer a question. The question has to be destroyed, not answered. Answers are imaginary. Destroy your questions. Dont answer them. 

8 minutes ago, Pinocchio said:

I pronounce myself bean flickin' moderator.

:ph34r:

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com