Why?

What Is Spirituality?

11 posts in this topic

spirituality is the practice of becoming conscious of the root cause of my sufferings and working towards extinguishing them. notice the difference between pain (bodily sensation) and suffering (mental).

unborn Truth

1 hour ago, Why? said:

In your terms.

For me, Spirituality is about finding the ultimate Chakra (Energy center) - God. Spirituality is about 24/7 daily life meditation, remaining as the observer, remaining as the screen.

Edited by Dodo

Mind over Matter, Awareness over Mind

Accessing other dimensions of existence and other non-human entities, knowing what or who you are, knowing what death is about.

Being what and who you are. To unite the higher self aspect with the soul. To establish a conscious connection between the heart and mind. To be creative and contributing to society. To remember your cosmic origins and come into contact with your galactic family.

An ongoing search for something that isn't there.

Edited by Vitamine Water

The art is to look without looking 

Spirituality is the search for permamemt happiness and for Truth. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

In the simplest form Connection unity and love. I move towards things that connect  and away from things isolate and separate. 

In a purest sense I guess It is the study of the really real or the truth of everything in existence.  Pealing away the layers of illusion deception conditioning and lies until I get to  a unified understanding of everything including myself.

The last thing  I would say for me spirituality is : Being the awareness of NOW. 

Edited by Source_Mystic

I no longer advocate, participate, condone, or support  actualized.org or Leo Gura in anyway. The reasons are left in the few post I left behind.