vizual

Do You Need To Suffer To Reach Enlightenment?

4 posts in this topic

Is it necessary that the ego needs to experience so much discomfort that it has no choice but to give in? Does one needs to push his comfort zone past the limit to reach nirvana?

Can it be done without it?

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

No need to suffer. Just need to let go  of everything you associate with YOU, until you understand that there's no you, and that all is you. 

Ayla,

www.aylabyingrid.com

2 hours ago, vizual said:

Is it necessary that the ego needs to experience so much discomfort that it has no choice but to give in? Does one needs to push his comfort zone past the limit to reach nirvana?

Can it be done without it?

You need to move through your lies, let go of them and move on to Eden.
We live in a world built upon confusion (the flood), below that confusion which you have to dive in to lies Hell and here you see all your sins.
Below the fires of hell is the Garden of Eden, you need to move through Hell to get there, yes it can be painful.

The more you have lied to yourself through out your life the more painful it will get, it is possible to enjoy the pain though, it's a beautiful humbling feeling.

I'm under the illusion that my ego is super important and people's opinions of me matter so fucking much, not always but especially when it comes to girls, that's what I'm just starting to work on now to break my social boarders and not give a fuck what anyone think about me if I'm being weird or needy or whatever and also get over that neediness.

When trying to break your ego, no one will help you at all, quite the contrary because everyone love the ego but we keep on moving anyway :) 

No, most ways are about expanding the ego and then finally dissolve it.

The hard way is on your own with a lot of thinking and philosophy involved, without a teacher and without a community.