Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Can You Give Me Your Story About Psilocybin Mushroom?

3 posts in this topic

Tomorrow will be my first trip :D and i would like to hear some stories, trips, insights about your experience... in any grams of psilocybin mushroom.. don't get me wrong of course i research alot and i'm psychology student so yea i have so many backrounds :D  

I had only one particularly strong trip. I took 3 gr of dried powdered mushrooms after having fasted for a week. I would not recommend this. I was physically too weak. 

But nonetheless i can give you a short trip report.

First there were profound feelings of deep love, recognition, remembering and deep awe about the depth of knowledge and insight I was getting.

The feling of love was soo unimagineable that it probably was the cause of my ego death. Love was literally ripping me apart. I had to process it in very strange ways. Like weird sounds and gestures. Until I felt like I became insane. At first it was fun.

But there came a point where I wanted it to stop. 

Formerly I had no idea about what I really am. I was still believing i am the body. So the revelations where quite shocking. At the time it was frightening. The experience was looping infinitely. I was falling through nothingness forever, only to somehow arrive back at the place I call my life. It did not make any sense to me at the time. But it still was unmistakably correct and obvious.

Thats it in short. 

Prepare yourself with the right mental construct and keep asking yourself what you are. Let go and let the experience happen. 

Watch leos videos on infinity. 

Good tripping and i am looking forward to your trip report.

4 hours ago, Lauritz said:

I had only one particularly strong trip. I took 3 gr of dried powdered mushrooms after having fasted for a week. I would not recommend this. I was physically too weak. 

But nonetheless i can give you a short trip report.

First there were profound feelings of deep love, recognition, remembering and deep awe about the depth of knowledge and insight I was getting.

The feling of love was soo unimagineable that it probably was the cause of my ego death. Love was literally ripping me apart. I had to process it in very strange ways. Like weird sounds and gestures. Until I felt like I became insane. At first it was fun.

But there came a point where I wanted it to stop. 

Formerly I had no idea about what I really am. I was still believing i am the body. So the revelations where quite shocking. At the time it was frightening. The experience was looping infinitely. I was falling through nothingness forever, only to somehow arrive back at the place I call my life. It did not make any sense to me at the time. But it still was unmistakably correct and obvious.

Thats it in short. 

Prepare yourself with the right mental construct and keep asking yourself what you are. Let go and let the experience happen. 

Watch leos videos on infinity. 

Good tripping and i am looking forward to your trip report.

Thankyou :D haha