AlwaysBeNice

Amma (the Hugging Saint) Touring Europe This Month

10 posts in this topic

Quite a revered person person in the spiritual community, she gives hugs (energy transmission) and meditation seminars freely during tour, as well as food being provided.

Louis Theroux has a guru documentary on India (which is quite fun to watch), at 43 min he also goes in for a hug as a skeptic and was surprised.

http://documentaryvine.com/video/louis-theroux-india-enlightenment/

http://amma.org/meeting-amma/europe

Man, that's a  lot easier than shooting videos every week.

I should start giving hugs. What a business plan! ;)

P.S. On second thought, some of you are probably diseased. So it might be more tricky than it sounds.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@AlwaysBeNice Yea according to Jan Esmann she's the most enlightened being on the planet. He said she's in a permanent state of what he calls Shiva Consciousness (completely merged with the Blue Being). He also said that when he went to hug her, her love was so strong and 'thick' that it felt like you could cut it with a knife.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

Transmitting energy is a huge thing. I used to be able to do that, and receive. It's not that easy, there dark energies as well, it's no good getting that inside you.

25 minutes ago, Highest said:

Transmitting energy is a huge thing. I used to be able to do that, and receive. It's not that easy, there dark energies as well, it's no good getting that inside you.

There is only one energy, and it's perfect.

There are many flavors, and all are beautiful.

The contraction from fear/emotional suppression is what's causing suffering/'bad energy)', the energy of which by the way is the opposite of powerful and transmittable (though not impossible if you chose to vibe along with aggressive drama types, and thus creating disharmony by fueling your own judgments), but in reality it's small and in a sense not even really existent. 

Edited by AlwaysBeNice

On 01/11/2017 at 11:28 PM, AlwaysBeNice said:

Quite a revered person person in the spiritual community, she gives hugs (energy transmission) and meditation seminars freely during tour, as well as food being provided.

Louis Theroux has a guru documentary on India (which is quite fun to watch), at 43 min he also goes in for a hug as a skeptic and was surprised.

http://documentaryvine.com/video/louis-theroux-india-enlightenment/

http://amma.org/meeting-amma/europe

I'll be there(London)! Thank you for sharing 

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

6 minutes ago, Dodo said:

I'll be there(London)! Thank you for sharing 

U bettah write a report!!!!! Pretty please... :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

7 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

On second thought, some of you are probably diseased. So it might be more tricky than it sounds.

Dude there is a story of her licking injured person’s wounds and healing him. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Unfortunately she is nowhere near where I live and travelling to Utrecht would cost me like 150€. Not that exciting to spend that much for it.

17 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

U bettah write a report!!!!! Pretty please... :D

This actually inspired me and now I'm also going to try to make it to Oxford on the 13th to see Rupert Spira! 

Spiritual bonanza! 

-1/12 is Infinity