art

Male (or Woman) Full Body Orgasms

5 posts in this topic

Fellow Actualized.org'ers(ies),

Pleasure! Of the most unimaginable character. A man I met on a course described it as from firecrackers to atom bombs.. Full-body orgasms! 

The technique for men is:

1.Right before orgasm you tighten your PC muscle to separate ejaculation from orgasm (can be done). Train your PC muscle by squeezing it through the day and train 

the timing right.

2. Create the microcosmic orbit. Create a feeling of "energy" moving from your penis through sacrum, up in the spine in your head. Be able to activate it through breathing exercises, and then do the whole body (see picture) so the energy goes all around spine-head-belly-sacrum and so on and so forth.

3. Combine the techniques when you have mastered them: Right before orgasm, on the point of no return, squeeze your PC-muscle and breath the sexual energy up in your spine.

This is supposed to give full body orgasms. I've just started practicing. I would love to hear any feedback from people who have mastered it, and also if other want to join me in a Self-Actualized-pleasure of joy.

Cheers,

Happy Orgasm

ART

91a416aad89ad169e6fa8f75551c88ad.jpg

PC muscle - Kegel excercise.gif

I tried this a while back, while yes I kinda works. I adapted a different strategy.

But am I really supposed to squeeze really hard for like 10 seconds? My body is like: can't get it out? well I'm gonna try again and again. Basically am I supposed to squeeze in order to prevent anything from coming out, or the prevent the whole mechanic completely?

The first one is difficult in my opinion, although maybe I'm just weak in the pc department.

Yes solo tantra. This can not only be used for pleasure but also for enhancing self love, as a tool for mindfulness practice, and much more. It’s an awesome topic, you should really look into it.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

So, squeezing the PC-muscle is OK. But has any of you guys nailed moving the sexual energy around your body?

I learned about the basic circulation of energy in a book and then paid attention to it for a while. One key thing to it was to have your tongue lightly touching the roof of your mouth, however it feels relaxed. This for me helps the basic circulation of energy. I can move it around as I wish as well.

Honestly haven't had sex so can't really tell about orgasms. But I heard that it's good to try to relax your chest and stomach before it in the book. The book also advised to resist the urge to orgasm too soon and instead keep circulating energy for some more time.