egoless

Reincarnation

30 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, egoless said:

I am very much interested. What made you understand that yo are ignorant and what pushed you to the limits to finally change everything. I am stuck on point 2. I am also in the rock bottom of the hell right now. I am so lost and confused.

i started to hang out with all kinds of people. and observing how they lived their lives, i noticed that i created my own cage. i thought i needed material/sexual abundance to be happy, but i saw happy people living with just enough. i realized that i was too worried to make money and didn't know how to make good use of it.

i met a clown who only had his juggling material and a few clothes. and he had travelled to many countries and met a LOT of different people. and i was was attached to useless crap and was experiencing a crappy life.

my first yoga teacher used to work at google. she was fat, had horrible eating habits, smoked a lot and had weak muscles. then she threw it all away and went to india to perfect her body.

this is it... i advanced from 2 to 3 by going out and actually meeting new people.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya yes but moving around the world and meeting new people requires money and visa for stay. How you actually make it in practice that's where we all struggle 

9 hours ago, egoless said:

@ajasatya yes but moving around the world and meeting new people requires money and visa for stay. How you actually make it in practice that's where we all struggle 

travel light. take rides. stay in hostels and work as waiter and janitor. make money with public juggling.
about the visa, the guy traveled ilegally. but that's something you can do differently.

luxury is bondage. simplicity is freedom.

unborn Truth

3 hours ago, ajasatya said:

travel light. take rides. stay in hostels and work as waiter and janitor. make money with public juggling.
about the visa, the guy traveled ilegally. but that's something you can do differently.

luxury is bondage. simplicity is freedom.

But still, I think it's easier said than done mate. It may be doable but it also involves luck in a great extent. For example when you refuse everything and travel light you are more likely to become victim of trafficking or fraud by your employers because some of them just won't care about you. You will be another supertramp for them. Police will most likely won't bother to help you either in that case. Also it is very easy to travel in the US because you don't have language barrier and you don't need visa to move to different states. but for people from other countries it is more complicated. Let's speak about practical matters. Tell me your experience how you handled those?

Edited by egoless

2 hours ago, egoless said:

But still, I think it's easier said than done mate. It may be doable but it also involves luck in a great extent. For example when you refuse everything and travel light you are more likely to become victim of trafficking or fraud by your employers because some of them just won't care about you. You will be another supertramp for them. Police will most likely won't bother to help you either in that case. Also it is very easy to travel in the US because you don't have language barrier and you don't need visa to move to different states. but for people from other countries it is more complicated. Let's speak about practical matters. Tell me your experience how you handled those?

here in south america we speak similar languages. in brazil we speak portuguese but in all other countries people speak spanish, which is similar to portuguese.

you speak from a place of fear. very pessimistic.
i speak from a realistic perspective. i speak about what i see, not about what i speculate.

about my own experience, i am water. i fit almost anywhere, i don't eat much and i don't bug anyone. i teach zen and yoga. i help people with their diseases and eating habits. in my adventures, people i meet actually want me close by. they want to give me food and shelter. i never traveled abroad, but that wouldn't be a problem because the power of a good heart transcends all barriers.

another good choice is traveling to ecovillages. ecovillages usually have structure to receive and shelter visitors. it's very common, you should give it a try. the usa have several ecovillages.

unborn Truth

@pluto This is amazing. How all these videos spread on the youtube. I think it is because more and more people are waking up!!!