egoless

Hard Work Vs Surrendering?!

32 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@egoless infinite includes everything you just said is wrong

infinite is already a predetermined notion - it is absolute. I don't get your point. 

Free will means that there is room for new universe based on your new decisions. There could not be any room for new universe because absolutely infinite already predeterminely includes every possible universes with every possible versions of you making every possible decisions....

Edited by egoless

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

Infinite includes room for new universes too 

43 minutes ago, egoless said:

If there are infinite numbers of universes that means that there is no free will. Contemplate on that... Every universe should differ from another somehow and each of them is designed in a certain way to fit the infinity spectrum. In the case of free will two or even all the universes could repeat which makes infinity impossible. Furthermore, if you look closely you don't exist. It is only ego which exists and is conditioned by society and environment. Ego is not what you ultimately are...

guys guys we dont have evidence of even one objective universe and why are you talking as if Nahm is the body. Many nahms? There is not even one... Wtf are we in actualized.org or in conceptualized.org

-1/12 is Infinity 

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Infinite includes room for new universes too 

Explain how infinite could include some room? If it is infinite it is absolutely complete in every aspect.

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@egoless infinite. This may be a qualia thing here. 

OK.

Imagine infinite universes like this (-infinity ... -2, -1, 0, 1, 2, ... infinity)

Suppose you live in universe 0 and have a free will to do whatever you please. All of the universes numbered by other then 0 are different alternatives. Suppose 0 is not predetermined and you made free will decisions that would make your universe 0 similar to other universe numbered by X. There would not exist universe 0 anymore because it should have had the predetermined specific features (version of yourself) which made it unique 0 universe different from other ones.

Edited by egoless

I'd quit mentally masturbating with absolute infinity and imagining enlightenment.

If you're really curious, sit down and inquire.

I'm not saying this pejoratively. 

You'll better your chances by doing sadhana.

@Nahm Free will is a fantasy the ego created for taking credit. Not even God can have free will. All there is is consciousness/reality, and no matter what perspective in any universe, no entity exists or has responsibility/choice for anything that happens «within» it. By sufficient and honest inquiry one should eventually realize this.

But of course, you have to realize it yourself, not just listen to me or anyone else.

Edited by Edvard

@egoless All those people worked much harder than me. I'm actually pretty lazy.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@egoless
Where do you get the infromation from that every single universe has to differ somehow? As I said it is very well possibile that every single universe exists an infinite number of times in the exact same way, we are not talking about simple infinity, we are talking about absolute infinity. They are not designed by any means, that is the point of that explanation, the only way nothing has to be designed by something is either nothingness or absolute infinity. As I said even if those universes would exist just once, by free-will decisions you would automatically create new parallel realities all the time.
I really like what Nahm said, obviously absolute infinity would include versions of each universe where you would have free will.
You only don't exist from the highest dimensional perspective or perspectives. In our dimensional perspective which we are physically bound to we can't go much beyond the illusion, the illusion doesn't mean we don't exist it is just like a smokescreen for god himself in order to limit himself, so we do exist as the one in the highest perspective, and as the mind+body egos guided by consciousness in our perspective.

@LaucherJunge Even if the same universes exist infinite numbers of time that does not change the fact that there is no free will. Just contemplate that well enough and you will get it. There is no you first of all but Your ego is where it is in this infinity - everything is already complete nothing to change. Also notice that time spectrum where you actually make decisions is an illusion. Also don't understand my word designed directly...

@Leo Gura what do you mean. 

Edited by egoless