Moreira

Attract A Woman With A Humble Life

12 posts in this topic

This afternoon I went for a walk and listened the old podcast of leo with Tripp Advice, he says money is not important but women percieve this as a symbol of success, somebody who is passionate and makes money from his passion or life purpose.

I chose to have a minimalist life since I had the realisation that we are slaves and it's unnatural to work 9-5 65 years and also reject all the consumist culture.

So I just work in seasonal jobs to afford life without petty stuff.

Also I dont need to have tons of friends to be fulfilles, I've got literally 2 very intimate friends.

It doesnt mean that I'm a retarded, I can be social if I want to, I could find a slave job if I tried and have a mortgage to pay and a big house... but I dont need it.

The fact is my simple life is not attractive in the eyes of women indoctrinated with the mainstream society, high stimulation junkies, approval seekers, novelty and inmediaty.

I know I can trigger good emotions, improve in story telling, be confident, but is this enough?

Just because a person makes a lot of money it doesn't mean they need to get the expensive car/3 cars, the big house with 3 bathrooms and a heated pool, and the boat.

You can spend that money other ways, rather then copy paste other people's lifestyle. 

But most people they try to keep up with the the Joneses. 

Rich people they typically go live in a neighborhood with other rich people. And then they compare their life only with that of other rich people. 

So they got the Range River and the BMW and the boat, and a house with a pool. But the neighbours have a Range Rover, a Mercedes, and a Porsche, a house with a whirlpool, and their boat is 6 feet longer. So in comparison they still feel bad about their life. 

And then it just becomes a rat race to aquire more. 

Edited by SFRL

Haha this reminds me, as a kid in the town where a lived it was in the newspaper once. 

There was this homeless person who had died. 

But altough he lived on the street he actually rented an apartment. 

And he would go around asking for money and finding it on the ground. 

And then he would take the coins and staple them to the ceiling in his apartment. 

Then when he died they went into that apartment and they found over 100K in coins build up in towers to the ceiling in that apartment. 

(These are just my opinions) You really want to have someone who is a "high stimulation junkie" by your side? You know that it would either rub off on you or you would have to be on the watch for it not to affect you all the time. I rather am alone and not have bad influence while I raise my consciousness and do whatever else I do.

Anyway enjoy life and all that. Once you become okay with who you are and don't care about "missing out" on something the junkies are getting then you will be more attractive. You aren't worried about how other people will perceive you etc.

If you have some inner work done then you can use that to charm the ladies and you will also recognize people who aren't stimulation junkies easier (I don't know what level you're at). You don't have to bring everything to the table right away and if they find out how you're living you will then be able to say how you live without being fazed by it and ok with however they react. You can tell it with warmth and confidence. If they after that decline it's probably good for you since you might waste time on them.

Just keep doing something. If you're really living a great life the way you're living right now then surely it won't bother you that much what others think. This is after you start getting some results of course. Right now it seems like you're worried for yourself as well. Thinking it isn't acceptable to live that way. It may be a sad realization that there aren't many people who want the same things as you do in life but you'll get over it. It can be that it's other people who are being very silly living like junkies instead of you.

2 hours ago, Shiva said:

But do you want a woman who is indoctrinated with the mainstream society, high stimulation junkies, approval seekers, novelty and inmediaty? 

You can certainly find women who support your lifestyle, just not the kind you described of course. 

Perhaps you are looking in the wrong places...

Sharing your opinion totally.

11 hours ago, Shiva said:

What are the right places in your opinion then? I am curious.

Own being a minimalist fully. By that I mean that you're so in love with minimalism and your life in general, that other people should sometimes feel dumb around you for choosing a different path.

You could start a simple blog just detailing your life, why you decided to live like this and why you think it's cool. Or you hang out with other minimalists and doing minimalist things.

That's called flipping the script. Some girls are going to think minimalism is lame, but if you're so in love with it and don't give a fuck what they think, many of them will just fall into that reality.

From there I would say just make sure you're meeting a lot of women and boost your odds by doing social events where girls who like minimalism are more likely to be present.

22 hours ago, Shiva said:

But do you want a woman who is indoctrinated with the mainstream society, high stimulation junkies, approval seekers, novelty and inmediaty? 

You can certainly find women who support your lifestyle, just not the kind you described of course. 

I'm 34 and I know I cant be so demaning to find the perfect woman that fit my lifestyle. Otherwise I'll be living with my mother forever. The fact is I like younger women than me, 7-10 years younger, but unfortunately they are the most superficial. A yonug girl with mature mind its like the holly grail.

@Shiva Where would you suggest I look when searching for girls that are into this sort of lifestyls too?

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Shiva You mean like workshops of spiritual teachers for example? Lectures and such?

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Shiva Oh never heard of that. Sounds interesting, thanks for the help

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

On 26/10/2017 at 1:52 PM, Moreira said:

Attract A Woman With A Humble Life

that's what i did. and that's how i was able to find a calm, humble and healthy yogini to walk with me.

unborn Truth