Preetom

Would You Clarify This Kindly?

11 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

What is your defining moment for Enlightenment? I've been following you for years now and you've had many mystical experiences within a diverse range.

But what is the exact milestone/shift that will confirm your enlightenment? Do you have a conceptual model for that? Being a highly strategic guy, you must have some sort of vision to confirm that.

Is there a starting point from where there is literally no return? If so what is that in your understanding?

Is there a final/completion point? Once again what is that?

PS: I'm sorry if you already answered these questions in some video/post. I somehow missed it.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Ilya Phenomenal explanation! Thanks for the video.

But I would like to know if Leo has any personal understanding on this one or is he taking some other teacher's model as accurate and going for it. 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Permanent nondual awareness is my end-goal, and a full understanding of why reality is the way it is. I want to be able to be conscious of infinity everywhere I look, and be solidly disidentified from my body and my personal story.

I don't really know how deep the rabbit hole goes. But my guess is, it goes much deeper than most so-called enlightened Westerners realize.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Could you clarify something?

I know you talk about being conscious of infinity. Who are some enlightened people who do that because I don't remember any of the ones I've studied using that term. Nothingness and the metaphors for that seem to be most common. So I'm confused about this whole infinity thing. Is infinity and nothing two ways do describe the same thing, are they two ways reality could be described?

@Leo Gura

Thanks a lot for answering. 

How many hours/days/weeks have you sustained that nondual awareness at most before it fades away.

And also you talked about testing up a project of using a combination of 5 meo dmt and serious consciousness work to get enlightened in 1 year (like Martin Ball). Are still going with this approach?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 hours ago, Markus said:

@Leo Gura Could you clarify something?

I know you talk about being conscious of infinity. Who are some enlightened people who do that because I don't remember any of the ones I've studied using that term. Nothingness and the metaphors for that seem to be most common. So I'm confused about this whole infinity thing. Is infinity and nothing two ways do describe the same thing, are they two ways reality could be described?

Nothing and infinity are identical.

3 hours ago, Preetom said:

@Leo Gura

Thanks a lot for answering. 

How many hours/days/weeks have you sustained that nondual awareness at most before it fades away.

And also you talked about testing up a project of using a combination of 5 meo dmt and serious consciousness work to get enlightened in 1 year (like Martin Ball). Are still going with this approach?

It's a bit tricky to quantify it. The more work I do, the more I am able to recognize that I am inside infinity. Full nondual awareness I haven't experienced for longer than 60 mins. But my overall understanding of how consciousness works and why it works the way it works has increased significantly in the last year from all my trips.

I am still going with that approach, although I'm in no rush. There are many other psychedelics I want to explore. I'm not committed to only taking 5-MeO, and I've gotten very important work accomplished with AL-LAD and 2C-B. And I got more to explore. My job as I see it is to find tools for people and find new things.

If you wanted to just use 5-MeO, you certainly could. It would grow you faster than you could handle, most likely.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

full understanding of why reality is the way it is

hey i wanna share something with you.

yesterday i had an incredibly deep mystical experience with ayahuasca in which i felt the Absolute say through my gut "I DON'T KNOW. I SIMPLY AM". then i really understood that there's no why. there's no ultimate oracle. we, as ignorant beings, are the Universe itself being ignorant about its reasons to be. this body typing these words right now is a legitimately mysterious piece of beauty of Reality. and it can't be explained. i can't know. i simply am.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya That IS a kind of understanding.

I've already had an understanding of the ultimate WHY of reality. So it is possible. I just want to take it deeper and broader.

@Leo Gura true, but it's a kind of understanding when i try to explain it. words come and go as i struggle.

and the embodiment would be a complete acceptance of my ignorance and failure, which is something i've been working on for a few months. basically, i'm feeling impelled to stay away from attempts to rationalize existence. and my daily experience of reality is slowly becoming more and more filled with Silence.

i see clearly how complete acceptance is something for very very very few people.

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I've already had an understanding of the ultimate WHY of reality.

is it something like "fully and increasingly experience the awe of Being"?

Edited by ajasatya

unborn Truth