Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A way to Actualize

Share Life Purpose/spiritual Journey (people Below 18 Years Old)

1 post in this topic

post your story on:

-how you got Leo his videos

-progression in finding/developing Life purpose

-enlightenment experiences and devoloping your spiritual journey. Also if you told anyone in your surroundings of the experience.

-changes in what you value and what things you really like to do

my story:

age currently: 17

When I was sixteen I felt most of the time being bullied. One day my emotions expressed itself and in that period I stumbled on Pau (simple-pickup). It was very eye-opening and I began picking up girls. In that period I also stumbled on Leo his channel. I was quite unhappy at the time because I did not know what brought me happines. I thought that playing games (addicted) and seeing friends ment happiness. I fell in love with Leo his video on the spectrum of happiness.

A few months later I watched his video on enlightenment and I was really shocked and never felt anger and depressed after watching that video. Just to get an enlightenment experience a few days later. It was beautiful but during that period I got some big experiences to endure that my body could not handle in such a small period of time. My body disentified completely with my emotions and I felt numb for three months, with a viewpoint far outside my body (also effect enlightenment) and thought I had a heavy form of borderline. I despiced enlightenment, because I confused that numb state with enlightenment. Afterwards the disidentification with life was the most scary experience ever in my life till now.

I wanted to go back in the system after the enlightenment experience and afterwards in the 'numb' period I never searched for help. Except I visited a psychologist in the numb period, but she could not help me. I told my friends and parents about the enlightenment experiences. I discovered that the friends I hanged out with were not as superficial as I thought but are really interested in enlightenment and the topics surrounding that; like life-porpuse (just deep topics).

In vacation I became connected to my body again with meditation and discovered the love I had put away for guitar-playing. When I was fourteen I thought I was not good enough for the matcho 'who knows most theory and play the fastest' guitar community. While born more sensitive I could not force myself to practice eight hours a day. So I remember being really sad about dropping the guitar, while I had such a big intuïtion to make an album. Writing my own music was the only thing I liked, but almost every guitar player said I should practice guitar loops over and over.

So in vacation (back to sixteen years old) I became connected again. I started gradually playing guitar again, but this time only expressing my own music. It feels like one of the best things in the world to me. Eventually I will publish an album, maybe in a band. I now can say that I am amazed with what I make. But when going back to school I had a huge resistance against it. I thought they were seperating me and the guitar. The guitar gave me freedom, acceptance, relaxation, self-expression, creation and I felt a big fire burning in my belly.

When vacation was over I became seventeen years old. With following Matt Kahn I released the resistance and became more free, self-accepting etc. I had a couple of awakenings as a result of following him. Now, I love the emptiness of enlightenment and I feel as someone dressed up as a person, instead of a person seeking something. My progress in spiritual work is developing at a extremely high rate, while I do not actively search for work or do self-inquiry work. I just practice self-love many times everyday, what results in these shifts of feeling the emptiness of love and being something that dresses up as a person. I still play guitar everyday from a point of creation and will reveal the art publicly eventually.

I am completely changed. This all happened in year and it was very intense.

Leave your own story below (if you are 18 or younger).

Edited by A way to Actualize

Life is when awareness hides in the idea of personal experience. ~ Matt Kahn