Son of leo

Can We Reach Enlightenment Through Masturbation??

85 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Visionary said:

I've had a full blown kundalini awakening after fapping. Sexual energy is absolutely no joke. But i'm not enlightened. 

Edit: Try becoming aware of the sexual energy in your body and once you're very very horny. You'll see the amazing healing powers it can activate and how it can expand your consiousness. 

Do you think masturbating without release is more beneficial? Long orgasms with returning the energy back, seems to me like a good deal!

-1/12 is Infinity 

20 minutes ago, Dodoster said:

Do you think masturbating without release is more beneficial? Long orgasms with returning the energy back, seems to me like a good deal!

I think that would be a wonderful method, haven't tried it yet. Would also need a lot of discipline i can imagine. I haven't been working too much with sexual energy, because it can be very overwhelming at times. 

7 hours ago, Visionary said:

I've had a full blown kundalini awakening after fapping. Sexual energy is absolutely no joke. But i'm not enlightened. 

Edit: Try becoming aware of the sexual energy in your body and once you're very very horny. You'll see the amazing healing powers it can activate and how it can expand your consiousness. 

Absolutely! 

Being more aware and mindful about anything your doing makes it that much more enjoyable and orgasm is not excluded. I've never had better orgasm than when I started this journey. Last one must have been close to half a minute and quite euphoric. Can just imagine how it must be having sex with someone you trust fully and who are on the same "frequency" as you.

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com

6 hours ago, Dodoster said:

I did that often a few years ago. I actually felt that it was more pleasurable, but I don't think its wise. You should release for the energetic balance in you body IMO. 

Memento Mori 

Flow With Life
https://trondsworld.com