egoless

Life After Death

8 posts in this topic

What happens after the physical death of human? Does our ego disappear forever and we go back to knowing our true self eternally or do we convert to new ego (Reincarnation) ? 

Given the presence of ego here, you're probably looking at reincarnation as existential craving is still very much present.

Consciousness is projected into the body, when the body dies and the ego with it the projection gets cut. Now the projection of consciouness starts in another body but the source of it is always the same, so it is not exactly a reincarnation atleast if you look at the deepest level of truth, you can go to more fragmented dimensions and there you might find some other form of identity or attributes from which the new ego emerges as the old one that died already.

Edited by LaucherJunge

2 minutes ago, LaucherJunge said:

Consciousness is projected into the body, when the body dies and the ego with it the projection gets cut. Now the projection of consciouness starts in another body but the source of it is always the same, so it is not exactly a reincarnation atleast if you look at the deepest level of truth, you can go to more fragmented dimensions and there you might find some other form of identity or attributes from which the new ego emerges as the old one that died already.

If you believe that there is no possibility for consciousness to preserve some "part" of itself without ego then what's the point of Enlightenment in this or any other future "life"? Even if in this life we become Enlightened we will loose this knowledge in our next ego version... I think it's the opposite. If you become aware of your True self in this life after "physical" death you go back to your True self source without returning as ego again. Maybe you just become aware of whole reality at once even. Of course all this is theory and concept but it's interesting to contemplate on this topic.

@egoless You are an illusion, I am an illusion, our deaths are an illusion. We are the source of the dream already. 

This is the call to action so to speak of the entire pursuit and remembrance, of enlightenment. This is what you'll see, among other 'things'. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@egoless 
My answer actually included this, read again.

@Nahm
Im coming from Intuition.

i personal think it most likely become like it was before we where born (nothingness)