Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
haai14

Do Nothing Meditation

5 posts in this topic

can i only do this meditation or i need to switch sometimes.

9 minutes ago, haai14 said:

can i only do this meditation or i need to switch sometimes.

Based on my experience its the most effective one and you don't need anything else. It is also the most satisfactory one if you do it properly. I suggest you to do this guided meditation

i find the only differnce between these to is that you need to be awere of the moment in that one and in do nothing you dont. is that right? i mean in both you completle surrender the ego and stop controling it.

7 minutes ago, haai14 said:

i find the only differnce between these to is that you need to be awere of the moment in that one and in do nothing you dont. is that right? i mean in both you completle surrender the ego and stop controling it.

Just listen to Leo and do what he mentions. Basically you need to surrender to everything, you stop controlling anything even the stop controlling you don't do. You just completely switch "you" off.

@haai14 It depends on where you are in your development.  Earlier on I benefitted from the following types of meditation besides "Do Nothing  Meditation" :

1.  Awareness-focus meditation:  keep your focus on your awareness during the meditation.

2.  Mindfulness meditation:  notice what's a sound, thought, touch, sight, etc.

3.  Active-release meditation:  actively release things as you meditate like thoughts, sensations, emotions, etc.

Edited by Joseph Maynor