egoless

"partial Enlightenment" Is Better?!

16 posts in this topic

What is success to me is not the same for you. If we look closer into non-duality topic we can totally refute the notion of success. After achieving Enlightenment with all the major shifts in your life the main shift will happen with your life purpose. We try so hard, contemplate and seek our purpose in life in order to be successful. But it turns into a joke after realizing the Truth of Enlightenment. What will be your grounding point in this egocentric life after realizing this Truth? Every purpose, even one to share this Truth with others becomes irrelevant to you. Maybe that's why the most Enlightened people don't communicate at all. Why would they even care? That's the scary part of Enlightenment - dark side of it - from ego's perspective but anyways it's dark. Reality experiencing itself... While getting fully Enlightened we are pushing away from us the possibility to live our life as ego. Like it is a bad thing - but in reality ego is inseparable from our true self, thus it is necessary. Therefore maybe it's wise to stop at some point and don't try to achieve full Enlightenment. When you have some breakthroughs and see the real possibility of the Truth maybe that's the threshold where it's wise to stop and continue living? Yes that way you don't achieve bliss and highest possibilities of internal happiness but you keep your ego life at the same time realizing that you are just free to experience it as freely as you wish!

P.S. When you fully realize the Truth there is no way back, but when you have seen some parts of it through small cracks there is always an option to stop or continue. Maybe that idea of choice is what's worth keeping and experiencing?!

Edited by egoless

The sense of separation is too much of a struggle. Even if you have a perfect ego with everything. It's doesn't makes sense to continue in illusion. 

I think you are correct. Many people don't realize how much work and commitment this needs. I started losing motivation to really commit to enlightenment a long time ago because the main force that was driving me was suffering. There is no suffering anymore in my life there is just pain occaisonally which is a part of life, even of an enlightened one. This doesen't mean that i don't practise anything on the contrary I do it merely for the sake of growth, health and maybe egoic happiness but I don't care much about enlightenment anymore.

Edited by LaucherJunge

I don't speak all these because I lost motivation or because I want to save my ego life. Right now I feel really detached from egoistic life. My social life is almost equal to 0 because I am practicing deep meditations, inquiry and contemplation almost all of my free time. I also watch and read much about this topic. But... after long contemplation this idea came to my mind that while getting Enlightenment might be so rewarding it is not at the same time. Reality exists as an infinite being of consciousness thus every part of it is essential. Living egoic life is also part of this reality and it's neutral - not good not bad. We are sort of trying to say no to that part of reality. We are trying to push it away from us as if it is bad for us?! We are trying to become meta over it and this is also good but... we loose other side of the coin - living our life as ego. In the Ultimate picture none of them is better or worse then another. Both are part of reality (us) and maybe if everything goes well in your ego life it is ok to stay in it for the sake of experiencing it as it is.  

Contemplate this with open mind...

P.S. IMHO after 100% realization of the Truth the fully Enlightened person would never even speak again... He would simply vanish from this illusion. That's why I suspect that there are no 100% Enlightened people among the living humans...

Edited by egoless

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@egoless Pick how you want to feel, then pick your perspective, then do this stuff. 

I'm trying to contemplate this with absolutely no perspective...

1 minute ago, egoless said:

I'm trying to contemplate this with absolutely no perspective...

My bad. It seemed otherwise. Good luck.  ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

27 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@egoless ASsuming you meant that literally....how does it feel?

What do you mean?

You need to just let your authentic self be which can only happen by letting go.  You will still do, but what you do will be totally authentic.  Basically you will stop pretending like you have control.  There is no partial enlightenment.  That is just unwillingness to leave the Ego Consciousness Paradign.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You need to just let your authentic self be which can only happen by letting go.  You will still do, but what you do will be totally authentic.  Basically you will stop pretending like you have control.  There is no partial enlightenment.  That is just unwillingness to leave the Ego Consciousness Paradign.

But at the end of the day if there is no free will it won't matter if I let it go or not :) because there is no choice... That is concept many of you arr saying which yet have to been proven to me through my own experience 

@egoless There is a choice in maintaining awareness and there is an increased ability to be aware of how the mind and ego operate.  That allows you to control the mind to a greater extent over time.  You can decide to not feed the bears basically.  Once you see this, you'll see that you are creating the dream.  This is paradoxical to the no free will belief.  In a sense you lack egoic free will, but through being and awareness, you actually create your dream!  This is what I think I'm starting to discover.  If you stay in being and in a clean environment, the mind has less fuel to monkey about.  Then you can just let your authentic dream flow forth with less monkey mind interference.

Edited by Joseph Maynor