egoless

Signs Of Breaking Through

4 posts in this topic

What are the signs of breaking through? Signs of seeing through tiny cracks? Lately I feel very sleepy and exhausted everytime. Reality also feels like a dream I mean literally. I have terrible brain fog. I feel alienated in social situations. It seems like I can no longer identify myself and it seems like everything in my vision is blended together. I feel numb. Usually I was in a depression quite often but now it seems like I'm becoming completely numb and unresponsive to my feelings. I was constantly overthinking my future and past but now it seems like I easily let those go and take everything as it is. It also feels lonely - as if there is nobody around even when I am among people. It feels like I am only one. What is happening with me? What should I do now?

Edited by egoless

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@egoless just my opinion, but that's a sign of progress, and you should let all of those thoughts go. 

But why do I see those changes occurring in me? I don't even do self enquiry that often. However since my early childhood I always have been seeking for the Truth. I've never believed that this world is real. Maybe my curious personality is more suited for that Enlightenment  work? Maybe my whole life searching for the answers contributed to my fast progress? Is that a possibility?

Edited by egoless