egoless

How Was The First Ego Created?

2 posts in this topic

Who or what was the first "ego"? if a child is born and noone "teaches" him false belief about how he is separate self then will this child have sense of separate ego when he grows up? Do animals also have ego? Can animals be Enlightened? Where are the boundaries of what we call ego? Do plants have ego? Do objects have ego?

Edited by egoless

I think that's like asking about the first person. It was a very slow change over a very long time. There really wasn't a first person, or first ego. That's the nature of it's trickyness. Also, there's no time, really, it's an expansion of literally not a thing. So, I just love the story. Given that anything could be happening, or nothing at all, this is all pretty mind blowing.        Dolphins & elephants might have ego. They communicate using specific names, and doing a lot of what we do in terms of family and social relationships. There's probably some dolphin forum asking if there's a human without an ego. And a couple Aquaman jokes go round.      I think you can deduce just from this forum that the ego in boundless. It's so pervasive and elusive at the same time. One hell of a story. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE