egoless

Burning Man

17 posts in this topic

Have any of you been to Burning Man festival which is held in Nevada? Is there a perfect Environment for gaining Enlightenment insights? It is very free of social baggage - you have no money there, everyone is equal, lots of room for love... I am thinking to attend it in the nearest future. And generally do you think that such gatherings with lots of open minded people is a good influence for someone who seeks the Enlightenment? 

You're more likely to catch an STD there than getting enlightened.

It's a giant party. Which is not to say it's bad or that you shouldn't go. But enlightened it will not make you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You're more likely to catch an STD there than getting enlightened.

It's a giant party. Which is not to say it's bad or that you shouldn't go. But enlightened it will not make you.

What are the best methods on that path other then self inquiry and meditation? It feels so lonely when nobody understands you and you have to go on the Path of Enlightenment alone. What if I get lost on it and move to a completely false direction. That's why I'm seeking people who might be also aware of that path. Maybe I could find some of them at Burning Man where else?

@egoless Have you tried solo tripping?

Loneliness is normal on this path. A lot of it is your ego trying to make sense of it. Completely surrender to it. The time will come when you will meet the right people. Just keep doing your thing. Remember, there is actually nobody who needs to be understood. 

Don't try to become a Buddha. Just be yourself. That is the Buddha.

Bliss out to LeakyBliss ? ➡ https://bit.ly/2Ld2QOC

Just now, Be Yourself said:

@egoless Have you tried solo tripping?

Loneliness is normal on this path. A lot of it is your ego trying to make sense of it. Completely surrender to it. The time will come when you will meet the right people. Just keep doing your thing. Remember, there is actually nobody who needs to be understood. 

you mean tripping on psychedelics?

The problem with my loneliness is denial from my current social circle. I study abroad and everyone is just concentrated on totally different thing and in order for me not to fail I need to integrate and become social. But at the same time when I practice self enquiry and meditations when I'm alone it somehow makes me weird and different when I'm going back to mandatory social interactions.

@egoless This is silly, but I 'tune the dial' for a minute when going from the void or practices to social settings. I focus on appreciating the relationships. Finding the love in people. - on my way there. I don't prefer the having to do that, but I pulled a couple Jim Carey's. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

You guys and gals should watch the movie 'The Wicker Man' -- the original one.  You'll see the real burning man.  This is one of my favorite movies.  The first time I saw this movie, it was a total shocker to me because I was exposed to it by a friend who was a film major in college.  I had no idea.  It's just so well done.  A real film with a real message.  I like how it crosses so many genres of film too.  It's a good one.  You know a movie is good when you call it a 'film' right?  'Movie' sounds like something for kids.  This is a classic, inspired, awesome film.  I wish they would stop ruining classics like this by remaking them.  Here's a rule -- if you're gonna re-make a classic film, you gotta make it better than the original or don't do it at all.  Like that.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wicker_Man

Celtic polytheism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_polytheism

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid

The_Wicker_Man_of_the_Druids.jpg

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I've been to BM the last 2 years and no it's not ideal for enlightenment, though I've met a couple people into nonduality. There are thousands of different camps with people interested in different things, you just have to find the right ones for you. 

I recommend tripping and watching the sunrise  (not directly). It's interesting to see when everyone is literally you and that most of everyone who is tripping also realizes that they are you. Only at an open and deserted place like burning man can I really open myself up when on psychedelics in public. 

I wouldn't go back though until I find the right camp to be with. I've thought of going solo but at an event this massive with 70,000 people it's nice to be with a small solid group that get nonduality. 

There are other festivals as well that support Green stage; Symbiosis, lightning in a bottle, Lucidity, Tribal Gathering, 

Edited by JustinS

3 hours ago, Be Yourself said:

@egoless Yes, i meant tripping on psychedelics. 

which psychedelics are best for Enlightenment purpose in your opinion other then 5 MEO DMT because starting with it seems quite dangerous...

16 hours ago, egoless said:

which psychedelics are best for Enlightenment purpose in your opinion other then 5 MEO DMT because starting with it seems quite dangerous...

Mushrooms and acid are really good for this work. But remember that the intention is very important. A genuine desire to really see the truth. Set and setting, etc.  

You can easily breakthrough on these without 5-meo. 5-meo just works specifically with the ego.

Edited by Be Yourself

4 hours ago, Be Yourself said:

Mushrooms and acid are really good for this work. But remember that the intention is very important. A genuine desire to really see the truth. Set and setting, etc.  

You can easily breakthrough on these without 5-meo. 5-meo just works specifically with the ego.

But which shrooms should I get and where?

1 hour ago, egoless said:

But which shrooms should I get and where?

Psilocybin magic mushrooms. You will have to find your own way to source them but it shouldn't be a problem since there are very popular everywhere. 

10 hours ago, Be Yourself said:

Psilocybin magic mushrooms. You will have to find your own way to source them but it shouldn't be a problem since there are very popular everywhere. 

Is it safe to do these solo for the first time? In my student house room?

@Be Yourself what is the best way to get shrooms in Netherlands? Is it legal? Can I grow them myself? What are the differences between different types of shrooms. I don't really wanna go to deep web. Which one is most effective lcd or shroom for Enlightenment?

@egoless I don't live in Netherlands man but I've heard mushrooms are legal there. 

Don't know the differences between different types. Both are effective for enlightenment in my opinion. Again, all comes down to the intention. 

Dude, please do your own research on all of this. I can't answer all your questions.