unholy

Emotional Attraction To Women

8 posts in this topic

Hello. I have been into pickup for a couple of years from now. 

I am interested in how can I get emotional connection and attraction with women.

Can you offer me courses/books in that area of interest?

Edited by unholy

5 hours ago, unholy said:

Can you offer me courses/books in that area of interest?

deep eye contact and listening to her with your body relaxed.

unborn Truth

I would stay away from those books/courses. Are they tricking you no,but practice is the way to go.

8 hours ago, Spiral said:

I would stay away from those books/courses. Are they tricking you no,but practice is the way to go.

You are suggesting just go and talk to women and it will come naturally 

@unholy Well if you have been into pickup for two years now. I don't really feel like another course or book is going to do that much. Go out, fail 10 times, get one, have fun.

Edited by Spiral

I disagree with spiral. You have obviously talked to girls and you don't know what to improve on so theories could help you by giving you something to work on. I wouldn't look for advice from the pickup community regarding this though.

For me creating a more loving relationship with myself has made me able to notice and receive love from others more easily. Nowadays I get attracted to people who care for me but I don't know if it's just a phase in my development and if so what's next. If anyone could tell me that'd be nice.

Some say that to have deep connections you have to act like you want them. So if you're acting somehow shallow then you won't find them as easily. Of course you can't have deep connections with a lot of people regardless of how you are. I honestly don't really know how this whole thing works but I'd assume dropping acts and living authentically will help. Being comfortable with being open with yourself should help. It makes you a living example of how one can make it work (cause it's scary to be vulnerable) and the other person will open up easier as well.

I am more agreed with YaNanNallari because I have tried many techniques, methods or lines. Then I went with let go mindset that Brent Smith is offering. I feel more connection with him rather than RSD and other dating coaches.

Now I come to realize that if you are authentic and everything that you say is coming from your inner self then you will have the desired results. 

And if you don't connect with a woman then move on.