Frankie

Microdosing Al-lad To Get In The Flow?

7 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

I'm microdosing AL-LAD since several months and I'm astonished about the positive effects it has for me. I could describe this as a boost in productivity and creativity as well as in communication skills (somehow it's way easier to talk to and to connect with people) and it seems to be easier to get "into the flow" (or live just in the current moment and don't overthink too much). So it seems to have a very positive effect for me.

Well, to be honest, I'm rather low-dosing this (37.5 mcg  1-3x per week) and each time I feel a slightly trippy feeling at the beginning (so I'm dosing not really sub-perceptual).

My goal is to change my default state so that I've got all the described effects even without taking this substance. As far as I can remember said Paul Austin (The Third Wave) in one of his talks, that he is now [one year after he stopped microdosing] still more in the present moment. I've got no real negative side-effects from this although I must admit, that the positive effects were stronger in the first month.

Well, I'm thinking now about perhaps switching the substances or doing even once a higher dosage trip to get the effects permanently? Any opinions/suggestions about this? 

9 minutes ago, Frankie said:

Hey folks,

I'm microdosing AL-LAD since several months and I'm astonished about the positive effects it has for me. I could describe this as a boost in productivity and creativity as well as in communication skills (somehow it's way easier to talk to and to connect with people) and it seems to be easier to get "into the flow" (or live just in the current moment and don't overthink too much). So it seems to have a very positive effect for me.

Well, to be honest, I'm rather low-dosing this (37.5 mcg  1-3x per week) and each time I feel a slightly trippy feeling at the beginning (so I'm dosing not really sub-perceptual).

My goal is to change my default state so that I've got all the described effects even without taking this substance. As far as I can remember said Paul Austin (The Third Wave) in one of his talks, that he is now [one year after he stopped microdosing] still more in the present moment. I've got no real negative side-effects from this although I must admit, that the positive effects were stronger in the first month.

Well, I'm thinking now about perhaps switching the substances or doing even once a higher dosage trip to get the effects permanently? Any opinions/suggestions about this? 

I've personally decided to stay away from psychedelics, because even though they could help my consciousness work, no proper health study has been done on them. They could have side effects which could appear years later in your life. My advice is, stick to meditation, self inquiry and other natural methods of raising consciousness. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

37.5ug is a pretty high dose (for microdosing).

The biggest concern is that you might become immune to it (and most other psychedelics) after a while. The brain does tend to build up tolerance. And that would be a shame.

People who overdo psychedelics report that they lose the magic they once had.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 hours ago, How to be wise said:

I've personally decided to stay away from psychedelics, because even though they could help my consciousness work, no proper health study has been done on them. They could have side effects which could appear years later in your life. My advice is, stick to meditation, self inquiry and other natural methods of raising consciousness. 

I think there's more research done on the side effects of psychedelics than self-enquiry.

Edited by Shrek_Of_Justice
Gc all

3 hours ago, Shrek_Of_Justice said:

I think there's more research done on the side effects of psychedelics than self-enquiry.

There's no side effects for self inquiry. You're not consuming anything. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@How to be wise it's like saying there are no side effects to thinking all day about sex or killing yourself, because you are not consuming anything. That's not true.

On 8/11/2017 at 5:02 PM, Leo Gura said:

People who overdo psychedelics report that they lose the magic they once had.

I think inevitably this happens to everyone over time.  Your most profound trips will be your earlier ones.   After a while you kinda just get really epically stoned while on them.