HypSandar

Personal Question For Leo!

6 posts in this topic

Leo, you have come to level up your mind state highly, realizing what live actually is and grasping onto the knowledge.

Before i actually indulge into the new content you made as you realized those things, i'd like to know something.

First i ought to mention, my brother attempted learning from that and he realized that there was no point in anything, nothing actually mattered and he gave up on all his goals. Until he quit watching your content and returned to productivity, now he actually has a fear of this knowledge and tends to stay away from it and your content in general.

@Leo Gura you are still making your content, you are being productive & you help people out on the forums even though you realize there isn't an actual point, not at that mind state my brother was at least. What is it that you learned beyond the point of his breaking, that kept you active in life?

What happened to him is that he couldn't handle being robbed of his illusions. That's what Truth/consciousness does. It strips you of all human constructions and pretensions. You need to love that. Love Truth over everything else.

That life is pointless is a great thing. It means you have total freedom to play.

Being is far greater than purpose.

(Those taking the LP course, don't misunderstand that last sentence. You're NOT off hook for finding your LP.)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Nahm Exactly as beautiful as anyone else.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  What's the secret to your ethereal beauty  ?

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

2 hours ago, Loreena said:

@Leo Gura  What's the secret to your ethereal beauty  ?

The fact that you don't ask that question no more.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.