Dodo

The Psychedelic Society - Experience Weekend

9 posts in this topic

Hi Actualizers, last week I came across this site after a swift google search: https://psychedelicsociety.org.uk/ 

They offer experience weekends with Psilocybin magic mushroom truffles over in Amsterdam to those accepted (all legal) - all relevant info can be found on the site, but let me put the outline of a typical weekend here for you and some of the things I know so far. 

20048995_10209265688017083_571770066_o.j

The process of applying that I went through was two step:

1. Answer the questions on the site (of course)
  2. Skype call with one of the lovely organisers of the events.

They are checking to see whether you are serious about spiritual growth, generally ask questions to find out where you're at on your journey and whether it'll be "safe" for you to take the substance, what your goals/expectations are etc. 

If you are interested, it would be awesome if some of us actualizers can get together and go as deep as possible in this experience on the same weekend or maybe different weekends (there are many to choose from).

I would like to meet some of you in real life, so this is a good opportunity for this together with great opportunity for spiritual progress. Note that this weekend (haven't decided on which one yet) will take my psychedelic virginity, so it's not an event to miss xD . 

So see you there! And hopefully, the Self as well :) 

PS: In the skype call she told me how much grams we'd be taking, and I have the memory of 30 gram dose or 15 gram based on choice. However, after reading in the "Mega-dose Psilocybin Mushrooms" thread maybe I did not understand correctly, because 30 gram is deemed super hardcore? Maybe it's 30 miligram? xD Who knows, I've asked again and will update the thread once I get a reply to confirm the dosages offered.

I know for certain that she told me to go for the 30, even though it is going to be my first go. Maybe having experienced people there and the preparation would allow for the higher dose to not be a problem.

-1/12 is Infinity 

24 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dodo DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO 30G YOUR FIRST TIME. 

Also, have fun. Happy for you!

Maybe the grams include the food content of the actual truffle? :D  

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Nahm Truffles are usually weighed/sold raw, not dried. Hence 30g of wet truffles is equivalent to like 3g of dried shrooms.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@AlwaysBeNice Yeah, I'm not sure what the exactly conversion factor is. I was just giving a rough example.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.