Preetom

What Is The Best Deed Of Kindness You Recall To Do In Your Life?

16 posts in this topic

Mine goes like this:
maybe 3-4 years ago I saw a poor little boy from slum walking and crying without any limit while trying to hide the fact he is crying. I too was passing by on a vehicle. Right there I wished if it was possible to transfer that boy's sorrow in me so that I could bear it for him.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom  I have helped a friend of mine when she was in some financial trouble. I gave her my scholarship money. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

A man who lives on the street asked me for the newspaper when I passed by him with my bike. In my unconscious frustration I acted like I did not see him and rode on. Later when I came to realize that I was stuck in my head and completely lost touch with everything going on. I felt bad about it, I tried to brainstorm where he could have gone. Then I searched for him untill I found him, I apologized to him for my rude behaviour and gave him the newspaper.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Lots of things!

@Outer Absolutely!! It's very eye opening when we glimpse that we are all into this together! 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Max_V I can relate with this kind of experiences as well. Mindfulness practices wake me up from the 'auto pilot' mode everyday from time to time. And then I instantly recognize how rude I was to someone, eating like a monster, carrying  heavy thought/emotion etc. I think to myself, "Man, when did I become such a ruthless animal? Without meta awareness I wonder how long I've been living like this"

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Max_V I can relate with this kind of experiences as well. Mindfulness practices wake me up from the 'auto pilot' mode everyday from time to time. And then I instantly recognize how rude I was so someone, eat like a monster, carrying  heavy thought/emotion etc. I think to myself, "Man, when did I become such a ruthless animal? Without meta awareness I wonder how long I've been living like this"

Exactly dude :), it's beautiful right? That this type of change is happening within you, me and countless other people.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Preetom I gave my car to a stranger in need at Blockbusters and walked home. I have given guitars to just about anyone I know who is wanting to learn, as well as always offering free lessons. I helped a homeless guy literally get cleaned up and hired him. It worked out good. I road a bike 300 miles in 3 days and raised enough money on Facebook for a MakeaWish kid to go to Disneyworld. I hired a kid fresh out of college into a six figure job and offered him what limited PD I know. It was his very first job.  I paid off my parents mortgage and bought them a car, so my dad could retire. Last month, I donated money to the local em elementary school so the kids could do a project where they made a big pyramid and learned about ancient practices. Last week, I made the down payment on a house for someone struggling. I point out to people that they have free will. When my son has night terrors, I hold on to him until it passes. When people talk, I listen and focus on the best them in hopes they see it to. 

This is the only post we really need. I hope it "trends". Giving can be infectious. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I had a constant big smile while reading your post. Thank you, Sir! Hope this life gives you infinitely more abundance and the ability to share it with all :)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Ever since my first moment of reconnection to source/self i have been addicted to helping others and spread truth, and present honesty to a point that its even been an overwhelming and exhausting journey at times but i know deep within its what we are meant to do by nature in order to grow on all levels.

I see all these acts as equal, planting seeds of wisdom and light is the greatest joy especially when those seeds bloom into wonderful flowers and return the favor when you have lost your way and remind self of the wisdom you once presented has now evolved to aid you <3

To all i send infinite love and light :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Snick Not so sure about that.

When somebody is troubled, money will certainly do some things. Short term comfort and well being. But after a while that fades too.

When you give someone your full love and understanding it can change a lot of things. It can make that person shift in perspective, which is in my opinion very profound.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Snick I think it all depends on situation. Sometimes only money can do the greatest good. At other times that very money brings their own demise and thus trouble others surrounding them.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@pluto Beautiful! Educating others and helping them to realize truth/shift is in my opinion one of the greatest benevolent acts one can do. It can produce huge ripple effect that can spread all through a person's life and even beyond their lives into many many upcoming generations. Its something  material things probably can never replace.
I wish you all best on your journey :)

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

2 hours ago, Preetom said:

@pluto Beautiful! Educating others and helping them to realize truth/shift is my opinion one of the greatest benevolent acts one can do. It can produce huge ripple effect that can spread all through a person's life and even beyond their lives into many many upcoming generations. Its something  material things probably can never replace.
I wish you all best on your journey :)

Likewise my friend, Likewise <3

B R E A T H E