Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
selva

Online Video Chatting-sick Addiction

3 posts in this topic

HI,

I am 22.For the past few weeks i have been addicted to online video chat especially to meet girls.I spent my entire day and night in websites looking for girl company.There are lots of free websites like omegle,wowchat,coomeet,shagle.But in these websites also there are such limitations for free user.you have to be premium member for enjoying these sites.I spent lots of time but didn't workout,my curiosity made me pay a huge amount to become member.Then i had a chance to meet girls,had chat with them even dirty chat also,this excited me to stay all day here.but over a point of time my premium subscription also got ended.But still my subconscious wants that excitement,every minute my mind thinking about how to get a girls contact and meet her in skype like that.

Its hard for me to come out.

I lost a huge money even though i need money,i spent here.

I masturbated several times.(lost my energy)

The thought behind these excitement is TO GET A GIRLS SKYPE MAKE A FRIEND AND HAVING A ENDLESS CHAT.

Due to this i am not able to focus on things in my life.

ANY ONE HAD EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS AND COME OUT OF IT.STARTED SELF ACTUALIZATION

NEED A HELP

7 hours ago, selva said:

HI,

I am 22.For the past few weeks i have been addicted to online video chat especially to meet girls.I spent my entire day and night in websites looking for girl company.There are lots of free websites like omegle,wowchat,coomeet,shagle.But in these websites also there are such limitations for free user.you have to be premium member for enjoying these sites.I spent lots of time but didn't workout,my curiosity made me pay a huge amount to become member.Then i had a chance to meet girls,had chat with them even dirty chat also,this excited me to stay all day here.but over a point of time my premium subscription also got ended.But still my subconscious wants that excitement,every minute my mind thinking about how to get a girls contact and meet her in skype like that.

Its hard for me to come out.

I lost a huge money even though i need money,i spent here.

I masturbated several times.(lost my energy)

The thought behind these excitement is TO GET A GIRLS SKYPE MAKE A FRIEND AND HAVING A ENDLESS CHAT.

Due to this i am not able to focus on things in my life.

ANY ONE HAD EXPERIENCE LIKE THIS AND COME OUT OF IT.STARTED SELF ACTUALIZATION

NEED A HELP

The problem is that you are spending money on it. 

There are girls that are willing to talk to you like that for free. And they do it because they like it not because you pay them. 

Start making some online dating accounts and take it from there. 

Quit jacking off for 2 weeks as it really does waste a ton of energy, stop looking at the site for 2 weeks as well.

Then see if you want to quit forever/do it in moderation/or just do it daily as you are right now.

I personally quit and it has made life so much better.