Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Real Eyes

Mysteries Of The Blue Lotus (exploring Psychedelics 2017)

4 posts in this topic

Here is one of the presentations from the recent Exploring Psychedelics 2017 conference in Ashland Oregon.  It is by Rev Aryshta Dean.

I had never heard of this blue lotus flower until now.  Seems it works synergystically with psilocybin! 

Edited by Real Eyes
title

I have some Blue Lotus but haven't tried it yet. You can buy Blue Lotus extract on Ebay. It's not a true psychedelic. You're not gonna trip balls on it.

Perhaps there's something the Egyptians did to potentiate it.

Phalaris grass, which I think grows in Egypt and many other places, contains tiny amounts of DMT and 5-MeO. Perhaps they found a way to extract it.

I'll have to try mixing Blue Lotus with shrooms.

The issue I have with her theory is: shrooms are way more powerful than Blue Lotus. So why didn't the Egyptians directly worship the shrooms instead of the Lotus? You'd think they'd have a mushroom goddess.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The issue I have with her theory is: shrooms are way more powerful than Blue Lotus. So why didn't the Egyptians directly worship the shrooms instead of the Lotus? You'd think they'd have a mushroom goddess.

That's an interesting point.  At the very least you'd expect they'd have one goddess for each component.  But the fact that there are some representations of what appear to be mushrooms does help her theory a bit.  

I'm guessing this sort of ritual was for the elite classes only, so maybe having the lotus front and center (instead of mushrooms) was a way to be discrete about it while still allowing them to openly celebrate/worship it.  

@Real Eyes Very interesting stuff, thanks for sharing!

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski