Not a shaolin monk

Did I Get Enlightened Or Spiritual Experience Or What?

6 posts in this topic

i started the day with a kind of good feeling, a cloudy day. now to make this short. i was in a bus getting back to home after college. and this good feeling increased then i remembered a series of moojie videos about divine laughter and similars i was paying closer attention to what the guru said just before the person burst out laughing and this line get in my head "you are the answer to what your looking how much distance exist to reach yourself" . getting back to the bus i begin to self enquiry and this good and calm feeling (i think is bliss) increased and i was not able to point something and called "I" then a brief moment of pure concentration pure awareness that last like 5 seconds and i just was very very aware of the present and the fact there was not person in here.

now the why i ask this question is because i didn´t burst in laught or crying or 1000 orgasm to be honest i was hoping 10 orgasm and not realization like  i am god came,  just the clear perception there is no one here in my current experience.

The first glimpse is only the beginning. The tuning will be disturbed many times even though the first glimpse has happened. 

Glimpses are simply incentives to move towards crystallization. Make it an experience so deep that it becomes part of you, and there is no way to forget it or to lose it. Don’t remain satisfied with glimpses. Enjoy them, but use them only as an indicator towards greater things to happen.

To see something from far away is one thing, and to become that thing is totally another.

@Not a shaolin monk Those expectations of orgasms and God are the very thing keeping you from seeing God.

God is not like anything you imagine. That is the whole problem here. You need to be smart to realize that, or you'll waste years chasing fantasies. Any experience you have, is not God.

And keep in mind, God may not even exist.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Trust me if you have an Enlightenment experience you'll know. There would be no question for you to need to ask. You'll probably even stop using these forums indefinitely unless you want to teach and share but its highly unlikely.

B R E A T H E

14 hours ago, Not a shaolin monk said:

i was not able to point something and called "I" then a brief moment of pure concentration pure awareness that last like 5 seconds and i just was very very aware of the present and the fact there was not person in here.

You had a nonduality experience :)  

Now, I recommend you to drop everything your mind believes it's the Truth if you wanna go a step further into consciousness.  A good starting point is to stop seeking a certain pleasure experience ;)

''Firmness in Love"