Dodo

Mind And True Self

28 posts in this topic

@Dodo This is because you still identify with your imposter self very much. There is no "real" :-)

@SC GM OMG BENTINHO AND MATT KAHN ADEPT? AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT :D

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

11 minutes ago, SC GM said:

@Dodo This is because you still identify with your imposter self very much. There is no "real" :-)

What do you mean ?

Does that mean

Oh gosh this is hard ...

DOES THAT MEAN I'M NOT A POTATO ?!

aj2heS6Ayt-6.png

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Martin123 I'm interested in a lot of teachers (Rupert Spira, Francis Lucille, Steven Norquist and yes, including Bentinho.)

@Shin Unconditional love does not come from the separate self. Waiting for love to arise is a waste of "time", because it won't. Hence my "hint" to Dodo.

1 hour ago, SC GM said:

Can there be a separate center of consciousness? Where does consciousness begin? Where does it end?? It's the placeless place, that's why it's infinite. 

-1/12 is Infinity 

@Dodo Consciousness! Oh well you might know that even scientists nowadays aren't sure anymore if consciousness is inside of us. In non-duality, there is just one consciousness. It's for us to explore, I guess that's what makes this path so exciting. For myself speaking, I know that I can tap into a "place"  that feels truer than what I have been seeing in the mirror for the past 40 years of my life. It's a state of formless, timeless being that issn't. Choosing that state, is my true free will, everything else I'm just a slave of. From that place, love is unconditional.