The Universe

What's Beyond Awareness

17 posts in this topic

Is there's something beyond the state of awareness to find the Truths ! :D Or it's that it ?? :) 

Bentinho says that awareness originates from Infinity. 

But I have to go to at least Infinity to tell you if there is something beyond that. :D

2 minutes ago, Barna said:

Bentinho says that awareness originates from Infinity. 

But I have to go to at least Infinity to tell you if there is something beyond that. :D

:D. Guess that's it !! Now let's find the MULTIVERSE !! ENLIGHTEMENT BABY ( Feels so good to be alive Baby, Infinite Waters...) :D !

Have you experienced Infinity? Do you want to? :)

2 minutes ago, Barna said:

Have you experienced Infinity? Do you want to? :)

I have experienced pure awareness as eckhart describes it and it already gived me the insight that we are all one and that emptiness lies in any space ( well eckhart say and i feel it so that must be true ), but for me the little ego is still there even if he is very limited. 

I would love to experience infinity. 

Edited by The Universe
f

Eckhart is cool, I've also read some of his books. :)

I have some Infinity experiences from 5meo. :)

1 minute ago, Barna said:

Eckhart is cool, I've also read some of his books. :)

I have some Infinity experiences from 5meo. :)

So how it look like ? ( Only 16 can't do it :):D =) )

17 minutes ago, The Universe said:

So how it look like ? ( Only 16 can't do it :):D =) )

That's like asking how does it feels to penetrate someone

As a girl ...

Or

8f7aed28f1587b41b274dbf4864c2be15b735a3a

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

That's like asking how does it feels to penetrate someone

As a girl ...

Or

8f7aed28f1587b41b274dbf4864c2be15b735a3a

:D. So it's more more than a explosion and ecstay right ?! It's realizing and BECOMING God...Thank you Shin :) .

Beyond Infinity :D hahaha

B R E A T H E

@Barna doesnt 5meo blow you into the infinite lovelight of creation, yet not into the infinite non-existence itself? Ag least thats what it sounds like to me from trip reports but idkk i have no direct experiences... i might do 5meo when I awaken :)

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

3 hours ago, Martin123 said:

@Barna doesnt 5meo blow you into the infinite lovelight of creation, yet not into the infinite non-existence itself? Ag least thats what it sounds like to me from trip reports but idkk i have no direct experiences... i might do 5meo when I awaken :)

It first shows you the light, then it shows you what the light is made of. I experienced on my last 5meo trip that everything is made out of Silence/Emptiness. The silence was so loud that I felt like it's melting my brain.

Everything is made out of infinite silence, it's ridiculous that we're trying to make sense out of it with our limited thinking. :) 

But our mind is making a wonderful job to process infinity in a finite way. It filters out the infinite silence saying that it's just the background, so that we can only hear the sound-distortions of the silence.

I understand that you don't want to do 5meo now. Matt also says that it can be very intense to play with these kinds of energies.

I'm doing 5meo because I like it intense. Matt says that he's got energetic downloads and experienced death almost every day. My only access to those kinds of energies is through 5meo, that's one of the main reasons why I'm doing it. :) 

6 minutes ago, Barna said:

It first shows you the light, then it shows you what the light is made of. I experienced on my last 5meo trip that everything is made out of Silence/Emptiness. The silence was so loud that I felt like it's melting my brain.

Everything is made out of infinite silence, it's ridiculous that we're trying to make sense out of it with our limited thinking. :) 

But our mind is making a wonderful job to process infinity in a finite way. It filters out the infinite silence saying that it's just the background, so that we can only hear the sound-distortions of the silence.

I understand that you don't want to do 5meo now. Matt also says that it can be very intense to play with these kinds of energies.

I'm doing 5meo because I like it intense. Matt says that he's got energetic downloads and experienced death almost every day. My only access to those kinds of energies is through 5meo, that's one of the main reasons why I'm doing it. :) 

Yeah tbh I dont really need psychadelics to be on an energetical rollercoaster but I loved shrooms, I will for sure do them again in the near future. It still does act like a catalyst for me, and quite a magical one at that. :-)

Psychadelics are awesome in opening up your energy. Remarkable. I can only dream of what 5meo would do to me... I dont wanna say I dont have balls for that, but I probably dont xD Whilst it doesnt really seem relevant just yet. 
But I am just too intrigued not to do it ever in the future. Once I achieve a certain degree of awakeness and emotional emptiness... im for sure gonna use it for some ass-kicking push to drown myself in infinite freedom :-) 

Edited by Martin123

I guess emptiness ....just nothingness and the vastness of space and time.

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

Mushrooms in larger doses will kick your ass. :)) 
On mushrooms I literally felt like I'm freezing to death. 5meo is so fast that it doesn't even give me the chance to fight. But on mushrooms the process is waay longer. And I didn't want to freeze to death, so I fought... That part wasn't pleasant at all. :D 

But then I went to the fractal dimension and I forgot that I was a human and it was way easier to face death in that dimension. 

5meo is not a "teacher" in this sense. It doesn't give me lessons. It's simply an energetic opener. I experience a rush of energy that my mind cannot process. When the energy starts to decrease and my mind starts to come back that's when I start to understand the "energetic download" I've just got. 

@Barna I will be trippin next week some day. I am hyped what its gonna be like with a new degree of energetical openness.
Not sure if I will increase the dose, though the idea is tempting :-) 4g isnt a babythose tho.

What is the dosing you are experienced with if I may ask?

We're getting way off-topic. I'll PM you.