Shin

It Only Takes Time ...

12 posts in this topic

... Because we are lazy ...

After awakened from the dream of thoughts, the only reason why we still seek is either because:

• We don't do self-inquiry enough (30 minutes a day is not too much to ask).
  • We don't "practice" presence/awareness enough (it has to become a second nature)
  • We let our mind wander too much (bad diet, bad sleep schedule, no/volatile meditation habit)
  • We let ourselves be too inconscious instead of having an iron will to discover the truth (relationships drama, too much video games/shows/tv)

If we've really awakened, our thoughts doesn't matter anymore
We know it can't be an experience/state of mind, and we clearly see through the illusion of what is called "future".

If we remove all this shit, it comes FAST.
FAST like months or even weeks ...

It's all up to us
There is no traps except our own lazyness at this point.

vzAZG.gif

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

23 minutes ago, LetTheNewDayBegin said:

Hi @Shin , have you transcended any of those four bullet points?

The real question is "Why do you think you need to know ? :) 

But if you really want to know it that bad ...

tumblr_mzbdsdU3He1tp8kdpo1_500.gif

@LetTheNewDayBegin Then ask, it's not like I'm the only one who has the right to answer if I don't know :)

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

I forgot:

- Procrastinating on Actualizing.org, making memes and doing mental masturbation.

giphy.gif

God is love

And God in them

@Shin, I'd agree that especially in the beginning it's good to really get involved and live this stuff to its limit. Later on, there is a time where you need to let it all go. And even later on, when you least expect it, it'll get you and you have no idea how it happened.

They want reality, so I give 'em a fatal dosage.

If you can keep the mind focused on something you desire and go against limiting beliefs then results can happen whenever you want them to, really is up to you. Couldn't agree more.

83552ef0b9f5363bdf00d130b152f8e6.jpg

God is love

And God in them

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 8:34 AM, nightrider1435 said:

If you can keep the mind focused on something you desire and go against limiting beliefs then 

Only by focusing on good,you go where you wanna go. If at the same time you are fighting the old,you can't go much further with the new positive ...to the desired.

Meditation is merely being aware of the space in the mind in between the thoughts

Edited by SOUL

@Shin Thanks for the words of wisdom and inspiration.  Could you elaborate a bit on your self inquiry practice?  Are you doing the 'Who am I?" method, or perhaps the"Awareness watching Awareness" method,  or something else?  

The thing that will "grow" you the most, is watching your thoughts without critisizing them.
If you do that, you will be present more and more, and thoughts, even "bad" ones won't be perceived as negative anymore.

This is basically meditation, except you do it all the time, it's challenging and very unpleasant the first months/year.
What you will get of this is a huge drop in anxiety (since all thoughts are just stories), and you will live in the present moment all the time.
I don't know if there is a faster way to drop the identification with the mind than this, probably not (except more meditation/inquiry along it).

This is way more powerful than 20 minutes of meditation per day (which is still necessary to quiet the mind), because you can be a meditation master and have a still mind, but still reacts to your thoughts/emotions when you have to deal with "toxic" people and difficult situations.

@unknownworld Yes it is, but first take care of yourself untill you're extremely conscious, and have all the good habits, took care of your diet and are independant financially, have negated all your inner demons.
There is no reasons to be in a relationship if you still have work like that to do, it will only slow you down.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them