The Universe

Want To Establish Yourself In Awareness ? :) Watch That.

8 posts in this topic

I'm taking Ekhart's presence course and it's lovely <3

-1/12 is Infinity 

7 minutes ago, Dodo said:

With the Rupert video, chackras and eckhart i'm more present than ever ;) . How does eckhart course exercises looks like :D ? :P 

Here is an part from the latest one. But the course is mostly videos of Eckhart speaking. It's the same as looking at youtube, but I have watched almost all his vids on there.

1. Is there space? Eckhart continually reminds us of this important question. As you’re engaged in your daily activities, remember to occasionally ask yourself whether you’re “bringing space” to the situation or if the mind has absorbed your attention completely. Greater alertness is usually the first sign that you’re in touch with this portal to Presence.

2. Make time for the present moment: Eckhart suggests that you set aside a little bit of time in your day for experiencing the power of the present moment. These “naturally occurring moments of cessation of activity” can be found whenever you’re asked to wait (e.g., at the doctor’s office), at the end of your day, or any time you’re not immersed in “doing.” Explore these opportunities for deepening Presence throughout your day.

3. Listen to music or use sound to enter the Now: Certain types of music lend themselves to entering stillness. Eckhart offers guidance in listening to music and sound—and the spaces between the sounds—as a way to access Presence. Listen to this musical excerpt by Tibetan flutist Nawang Khechog from Eckhart Tolle’s Music to Quiet the Mind—or choose some of your own music for listening practice—and pay close attention to the “gaps” that can open our awareness to the formless dimension.

@The Universe adding two more:

4. Breath awareness: Eckhart often describes the beautiful practice of becoming aware of your breathing. Set aside time to explore your own breath and see what unfolds for you. Throughout your day, you can also incorporate “one conscious breath”—as taught in Session One—as often as you wish.

5. Inner body awareness: The energy of the body is “not yet form as such,” teaches Eckhart, and is therefore a bridge between the physical form of the body and its formless source. As Eckhart suggests, the practice of inner body awareness is a way of exploring “the unmanifest”—and can become extremely helpful in turbulent situations.

Edited by Dodo

-1/12 is Infinity 

29 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Why would you do that, aren't you supposed to be enlightened ?

giphy.gif

@Dodo

Yeah ...

Sure !

200.gif

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

giphy.gif

:D ! haha !

Just now, Shin said:

giphy.gif

Hehehehehe, even unenlightened are enlightened, Shin, you should've known!! Hehe the depths of presence are infinite, I would be a fool to drop consciousness work. Enlightenment is only the start!!

-1/12 is Infinity 

4 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Here is an part from the latest one. But the course is mostly videos of Eckhart speaking. It's the same as looking at youtube, but I have watched almost all his vids on there.

1. Is there space? Eckhart continually reminds us of this important question. As you’re engaged in your daily activities, remember to occasionally ask yourself whether you’re “bringing space” to the situation or if the mind has absorbed your attention completely. Greater alertness is usually the first sign that you’re in touch with this portal to Presence.

2. Make time for the present moment: Eckhart suggests that you set aside a little bit of time in your day for experiencing the power of the present moment. These “naturally occurring moments of cessation of activity” can be found whenever you’re asked to wait (e.g., at the doctor’s office), at the end of your day, or any time you’re not immersed in “doing.” Explore these opportunities for deepening Presence throughout your day.

3. Listen to music or use sound to enter the Now: Certain types of music lend themselves to entering stillness. Eckhart offers guidance in listening to music and sound—and the spaces between the sounds—as a way to access Presence. Listen to this musical excerpt by Tibetan flutist Nawang Khechog from Eckhart Tolle’s Music to Quiet the Mind—or choose some of your own music for listening practice—and pay close attention to the “gaps” that can open our awareness to the formless dimension.

That's basicly what he said in the video that i posted ! :D ( I start to realize the importance of space between my body and a object. Nothingness which play the role of air is the energy that causes enlightement because air is by nature empty, it is but it is not ). :)