Martin123

Purging, Psychadelics And Vomiting, Question For Individuals Experienced With Emotional Healing And Purging, And For Leo

13 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura
In one of your posts on your blog you mentioned your friend vomitting after taking 5-meo, therefor you recommend psychadelics on an empty stomach. I can easily get behind the logic that the effects will be much faster if your stomach is not occupied with anything else and is ready to diggest the shrooms, but when you snort and stuff... what is the logic?

Becaaaause!
Vomitting = purging emotional baggage. At least a permission slip for it. I myself, when I am in situations where im overwhelmed with energy that wants to get out of me, I will even get out of my way, drink some water and then puke it out. It is effortless as I am open for the energy to be released, and I use vomiting as a permission for it to go faster.
Other methods could involve screaming and stuff... but nothing in my experience is as efficient as good ol puke.

Hense the question.
Why advocate against vomiting while on psychadelics?

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@Martin123 Vomiting may be ok, but I don't see why you would look forward to it. Shrooms are known to produce nausea anyway.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

1 minute ago, Martin123 said:

@Dan Arnautu Cuz vomiting is what gets the work done.

I maybe just don't see the benefits of vomiting yet. If I would take shrooms, I would look forward to the experience, not to vomiting. I don't know about it yet. I haven't taken them.

But it sure felt real good vomiting after 1 night of heavy drinking a few years ago, haha

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@Dan Arnautu Its the same experience basically.
You feel overwhelmed with heavy emotional energy and you literally PUKE IT OUT.
And you feel lighter and blissful afterwards.

@Martin123 If I feel heavy emotional energy I just do pranic breathing and it goes away in 2-5 minutes. I will refrain my judgement on vomiting to release emotional energy until I actually experience it, if I do, of course.

@Dan Arnautu The reason most people won´t experience it is just because they judge it as bad and won´t allow themselves to accelerate in this way.
When you stop judging puking as something negative, it can serve you and the whole process is just over much faster

@Martin123 I don't think of it as negative. It's a natural process. I just refrained my judgement until I get some experiences. Nothing bad about it.

Others, I don't know. I consider myself pretty open minded.

1 minute ago, Dan Arnautu said:

I consider myself pretty open minded.

Great, now stop considering yourself that if you wanna be really open minded hehe. This puts a limitation onto you.

@Martin123 I know what you mean and you know what was actually meant. Can't use anything but language on this forum. I know, there is no one to be open minded, no-self, no-mind yada yada. I was just showing openness to the idea, not trying to reinforce the ego as open minded etc. I can't formulate even the proposition previous to this one without an ”I”. It's just language, haha

Edited by Dan Arnautu
proofread

@Dan Arnautu Oh god no, no I didn´t mean any of the #NoSelf Bullshit Dogma.
I meant that your need to identify yourself as openminded points out to an insecurity

@Martin123 Ooooh thank god. 

I just get really tired. I see a trend where everybody that starts getting into no-self, spirituality and nonduality suddenly start twisting all common language around and just see ”ego here”, ”ego there” like a sniper when you're just trying to use common goddamn language.

Like, to some people, I just tell them that ”I ate a chocolate” and they just start blabbering : ”There's no you to eat a chocolate. It's an illusion” and stuff like that. It gets really obnoxious. You might have experienced it, haha. :D

Edited by Dan Arnautu
proofread

Not all vomiting is spiritual purging. It could simply be that you ate a bunch of greasy food which doesn't sit right with the chemical.

The problem with vomiting is that if you have a terribly uncomfortable trip, you probably won't ever trip again.

With proper chemicals and proper techniques, you NEVER need to vomit. And you will still grow a ton. Don't romanticize vomiting. That's one of the things I don't like about Ayahuasca. We have far better modern chemicals available which don't produce vomiting. Natives use Ayahausca because they have nothing better. If they had 99.9% pure 5-MeO-DMT growing on trees, they would snort that shit up like cocaine.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.