Max_V

How Do You Approach A Girl

15 posts in this topic

I'm 17 so I'm quite new to dating and everything. What I would like to know is, how do I approach a woman?. How do I come across the right way? What do I say?

Damn this is difficult 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

@Max_VI'm one year older than you are. Take Leo's lesson be authentic man.  Just go up to her and say something Say hi, how's life? What's your passion? ask her about her passions. Come up with these things by yourself be authentic don't ask for cheap pick up lines. I remember when I actually was taking a break just before class with all my fellow classmates and in front of most people I forced myself to walk up to a girl and have a conversation with her using the limited skills I have. But what I most importantly got from that was psychological growth, as my confidence grew, as I now find it easier to approach women and talk to them, even if I'm talking rubbish xD. So, do what's emotionally difficult and just do it, not for the women but for that great psychological growth (rise in confidence) because that is what leads to this, and is what will lead to you finding it easy to get the girl you want in the future. And also this will increase your communication skills as it will encourage you to think. Also I just asked out my dream girl and got REJECTED VERY LITERALLY 2 MINUTES AGO. and things are going to become awkward at school. So,  Don't be discouraged its not the girl you want, it's the growth.

"It is YOU that must change for all else to change." - Me.

@The Monk Thanks for giving me the advice, I'm really working on becoming more authentic so that's already a step in the right direction. I'm a guy who likes to sit at home, do personal development, meditate and play counter strike. Even though I like all these things I just have this deep urge to get a girlfriend, to go out maybe, do new stuff. That's pretty new for me as I was always against that sort of stuff. More or less very afraid of what might happen too ( I still am).  I want to try get into day approach etc, I have the feeling that might help me get better communicative skills too.

I'm really sorry that you got rejected man, but I guess it's all part of the process. Learning and growing from it and trying it again next time with more courage and confidence. Good luck on your journey man, stay strong!

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V Your someone of the same age right, and you seem quite similar to me I do personal development at home and play League of Legends, but judging by what you've told me I think I'm higher on the scale of confidence and in terms of approaching women. Since were alike, how about we talk online at Actualized, I'd love a actualized partner to chat to, to discuss what happened during our days so that we can constantly provide suggestions to one another to better ourselves, how does that sound? We can message each other on Actualized using private messages.

Edited by The Monk

@The Monk That sounds like an awesome plan ma man! 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V So what time zone are you in? I'm the UK.

@The Monk I'm from the Netherlands! This is perfect dude, only an hour apart right?

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V yeah man that's right! So can we arrange this small chat for ourselves at like 9pm Netherlands time. Till 9.20? Everyday? Eventually I'm hoping to develop this into skype calls so as my actualized wingman we can get more personal rather than type xD.

Check out the following resources:

Real Social Dynamics ( I especially recommend Todd Valentine).

Girlschase

Coach Corey Wayne

Is that good with you man?  @Max_V

@The Monk That sounds like an awesome plan dude, I can be your wingman haha.

@username I watched some of RSD Max, he just resonated with me :) 

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V Max is a really cool guy and a hard worker.  I'm glad you're finding him interesting. :)

@Max_V  I usually watch trippadvisor (dating coach) learnt about him through his interview with Leo. But I'm definitely going to check out MAX RSD too he seems like a cool guy.

My man this is all bull shit. Of course you are yourself, but your only problem is that you see that beautiful girl as someone with more value than you. You need to start viewing women like a normal human beign. Watch Corey Wayne and you will understand what I'm talking about. We have been mentally conditioned by tv and social media to think that women have to be treated like royalty and that my friend will get you rejected. That is the reason bad guys date the hotest girls because they treat them like a normal person.

@Sobiesky5 That sounds quite obvious haha, I will try that. I know that craving is not good, but I really want a girlfriend.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus