Martin123

Shroom Trip Query

8 posts in this topic

Tomorrow im gonna have my first trip.

1. What to eat before/during?

2. What to drink before/during?

3. How much to eat/drink or at all, before and during?

thanks psychonauts

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

1. I would recommend you to prepare some fruits, but in general just eat what you like. And I wouldn't eat to much before the trip because then the psylocybin can't get sufficiently absorbed by your body

2. Water

3. Depends on how much you it in general in one day. I would suggest that you prepare enough food for one day...

Try to be pretty hungry when you start the trip. This will help not getting nauseous. Eat during the trip if you want to (although it is unlikely that you will want food before the comedown at least) but only after the shrooms have been properly absorbed into your body so to be sure, 2 hours in (depending a little on your dose). 

Always take psychedelics on a empty stomach. If you're hungry, eat half a banana 1-2 hours prior to the trip. After 2 hours into the trip, you can eat more. Avoid junk food. Don't overeat. Have vomit bucket ready at all times.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Mrkvn8 Not necessary. You don't want to be distracted by hunger.

@Outer Psychedelic trips can be long, lasting 6 to 12 hours. You will definitely get hungry during that time.

Yes, there is some appetite suppression when you're on the peak, but the peak doesn't last long. I always eat a bit during my longer trips.

The banana is eaten BEFORE the trip.

7 hours ago, Outer said:

If you are losing weight over time, aka you are eating too little calories there will be hunger thoughts in general, like for real. If you gain weight and eat enough everyday, there aren't the general hunger thoughts.

This is just silly. Are you saying fat people never get hungry?

Try not feeding a fat person for half a day and see how they feel.

I have less hunger issues being skinny than when I used to be fat. Fat people are often terrified of hunger. As though it will kill them.